Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A week late test negative am i?

Hey i have 2 children already and with both it took 7 weeks before i got a possitive back i am now over a week late was due 2 weeks this friday and test negative no symptoms apart from being off food same as my other 2 could i be pregnant we only use condoms no pill or injection i did a test last week and one today both neg 

Replies

• Hi! I'm trying for my first baby so all this is really new to me and find comfort in reading posts like this. My period was due 10 days ago but it still hasn't came! The frustrating thing is that all tests I'm doing say negative 😔 I've tried the cheap ones to clear blue and nothing! my boobs and nipples are a lot more swollen than normal and I keep feeling sick some days. I'm just really confused and would love some help 

• Hi i know what you mean i ve had this issue with both my children it took 7 weeks to find out that i was pregnant it has to do with you hgv or hgc levles cant remeber which is correct but even blood test will be negative only way is a scan good luck x