Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant? And when should I test

im not sure if I could be pregnant and when I should start testing I had sex on October 8 and then ovulated October 15 I get cramps when I ovulate that's how I know when I do and then I started getting cramps and really bad head aches and nausa and a sore throat week after I ovulated and i started getting cramps a week before my period should start and then they stopped and started again 2 days after my missed period along with brown discharge which I've never gotten before Im not sure if that could be implantation bleeding i only notice it when I wipe it doesn't get on my underwear at all and its a very small amount. I'm also not sure about when I should take a pregnancy test i track my periods and I should have started on the 27th and it's the 29th 

Replies

• Options

If you have already missed your period you can take one now! Take into consideration that if you have irregular periods it might be too soon, in which case take one again in a few days 

Good luck and I hope you get the answer you want :)