Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

davina-the pregnancy and postnatal workout

anyone got it? is it any good ?
also jo frost (supernanny) has a new book out called confident baby care, anyone had a read of it?is that any good?

Replies

• I've got this and quite enjoy it. Initially it felt quite gentle, but now I'm 26 weeks I get quite out of breath! I think it's best to do something rather than nothing, so I would definately give it a go! Easy to follow and Davina is always good fun!!

I have heard of the book by Jo Frost but haven't seen a copy - I might well look though.

Good luck x
  • I have this too and its good. Worth a go to try to keep up with a little exercise! x
  • how funny I was gonna post about this today! I have it too - bought it as soon as I found out at 4 weeks and really enjoyed doing it but for about the past 7 weeks I have left it by the wayside a bit but I am definitely gonna start doing it again cos it was good (i am now 20 +4) Like one of the others sadi better to try and keep doing something!
  • I got Davina too as soon as i found out i was pregnant. I had been doing her other ones for a few years and like the way they are done so i couldnt wait to try this. I thought it was easy at first but now at 25 weeks its getting tougher but i love it!!
  • I had all the good intentions... bought the dvd at about 10weeks.. but havent even taken it out of the wrapping. I'm so bloody lazy! I'm not even at work anymore! My anti natel teacher said (last night) that giving birth was the equivalent to running a marathon and would prob be the biggest workout our bodies will ever do... anyway... i'm thinking i should give the dvd a go now (i've only got 53days left, aaarg!) x x x