Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My shit birthday

Hi, im just in a crap mood. It was my birthday today and it has bin the most shit day ever. My dad who lives in England forgot it was my birthday, i never got any cards from anyone except OH and my mum as we have a postal strike [I live in Northern Ireland]. I couldnt have a drink and when i went to my fave chinese for dinner tonight they were closed for holidays!!! What is that about? I had been looking forward to my lemon chicken with fried rice and prawn crackers all day! Anyway then by the time i got pizza cooked and went to eat it i was so hungry that i ate two bites and threw up right there without any warning and had to then clean it up!!! Im sorry for the dreary self-pity but i just needed to get it off my chest as i wouldnt sleep tonight lamentin over it. Bloody hormones kick in when you really dont want or need them! Rant over. x

Replies

• Oh dear. Hope you have a better day today. Birthdays can be rubbish sometimes, maybe you can do something nice today? I can't believe in a years time it will be my baby's first birthday i will be planning and I can forget mine and that I'm getting old! LOL. Only 7 weeks to go for me!