Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Has anyone else experienced this?

This is my first post ever but I have been reading for a couple of weeks now and you all seem so friendly and helpful I thought I'd give it a try....

I've had a bad day today as was very sick in the morning (normal I know for pregnancy but this was a first for me) but then I also noticed I was getting what I could only describe as a type of shooting pain, periodically during in the day in my vagina (sorry if TMI). Has anyone else had this or know what it might be?

I'm 10 + 5 and had one normal early scan at 7 weeks.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Replies

• i have that sometimes even now and im 23 weeks. ive read that you can get a bit sore down there at times due to increased blood flow to the area. any bleding? x
  • Hiya
    Same here. I am now 34 weeks and still getting all kinds of aches and pains so guess it's par for the course.
    Trace
  • Me too, 35 weeks on sat and can hardly walk today !!! Pains down below. Had a check up today and doc said all was fine, baby prob pressing on nerves. I did have varicose veins down there too !!! Ahh....... I know ! I could have died. But they have gone now image Had another internal today, cervix all closed which is good and had my strep B test !
    I tend to take just 1 paracetamol and that seems to help. I was also told to have cool showers and baths if u have pain down there or use a cold flannel. That did help with my veins
    Good luck, the price we pay for our little ones !
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xxxx
  • could be a water infection too, have you had your urine tested recently? (sorry x)