Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

might be having a misscarige

can anyone help me ,had a bleed last night for half an hour ,i am 8 weeks and went to out of hours last night.said probably having a threatened misscarige,couldnt give me scan last night no staff,cant offer me one till tommorrow,so ive booked a private one tonight .ther was no clots ,the blood was just bright red and had no bleed today .is it miscarige or not ?:cry:

Replies

• not sure chocky,what time is your scan tonight?try not to think the worst ,i know its easier said than done.and one good sign is that the bleed has stopped.
  • I had bleeding at the start of my pregnancy and everything was fine, athough before that I has a mc too. Let us know how things go tonight, I am thinking of you and sending lots of love.xx
  • Hi chocky, hope everything goes ok with the scan i will keep my fingers crossed for you babe. luv sarah.xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • thanks girls .appt at 7.10,so will know then.dont know what to do with myself .paraniod everytime go to the loo.but such is life,keep my legs crossed.he he
    xx
  • let us know how you get on.keeping everything crossed for you.xxxx
  • im now21 weeks and still have the odd bleed,baby is fine and healthy, ive been bleeding since wk5 , try not to worry hope all goes well image
  • yes i was having bleeds too, which was bright red blood, and i also had abdomianol pains. it was due to the intercourse what triggerd my bleeding off and my body gettting use to baby. but u r right in gettin checked out. gud luck chic. let us no how it goes xx
  • I had bleeds at 8 weeks and 12 weeks. Sometimes they come at the time of a missed period. Best of luck for the scan!!
  • I've bled right the way through and at each scan everything was fine. We're on scan number 8 and I'm happy to say despite the fact that I still bleed every couple of days, baby is fine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxx
  • hope all goes well for you chocky, im sure i can say for everyone that we're all thinking about you!
  • hi its tara here.(chocky)scan was fine ,saw heart beat and said pregnancy is viable,said prob to do with the uterus lining being so inriched in blood.have to take iteasy (does that mean no work) might milk it for couple of days .might phone doc to see if can get signed off.my son seems so much happier tonite and wants to take photo to school,nicknamed it midge madge god knows why.consultant said with bleed like that and still a viable pregnancy should be 90% fine .thanks for all your support and time,need a good nights sleep,wouldt it be wierd if some of us were from same town and didnt know it.happy sleeping all,and thanks again.taraxx:lol:

[Modified by: chocky on January 30, 2007 09:34 PM]
  • Hey really pleased to hear it all went well! Definatly recommend you speaking to doc and getting a few days off work. You need a few days to sort yourself out, what you have been thru is stressful so take it easy and pamper yourself. Good luck hope everything goes well from now on.
  • I'm so pleased Tara, keep us posted with all your news!!xx
  • Hi Tara im really pleased to hear that all is well congratulations hun. xxxxxxxxx
  • glad to hear everything is ok i had a bleed to but i never new i pregnant at the time so thought it was a period was on the 3 month injection but everything been ok since just don't take any risks milk it as much as you can & everything will be ok xxxx
  • so glad to hear it all is well i had the same problem and at the same time i had a scan and baby was fine just take it easy and really milk it did they not give any info on bleeds to you?i was told to really chill out and to do no more than make a drink and cook the dinner and i only had a really small bleed xxx take care xxxxx
  • having a few niggling pains today,think just being paraniod.yeh still not sure weather to phone doc ,not at work today might go back tomo,but its the standing all day that gets me.the consultant didnt say to much just that could happen again and to phone midwife ,its funny now i know things are ok makes u more paraniod,still wearing panty liner just in case.just hope the next 4 weeks fly by.thanks again for all your support,needed at this timexx
  • I'd prob take a cpl day off, just for ur own peace of mind, specially if ur standing most of the time - that's not good for u anyway!! Glad all ok and gd luck for the rest of the pregnancy! xxx
  • You definitely need to take a couple of days off and do absolutely nothing but relax, take it from me. At least if you can manage that you'll have the weekend to rest up too. You have to think of yourself and your baby nothing else matters. Glad to hear everything is okay. xx ;\)
  • so glad its all ok , relax and take care xxx