Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

wow hope mines not this big

Replies

• Oh my, I completely agree. I am wishing for a nice seven to eight pounds my self. image
  • Oh God, at least she didnt try a vaginal birth! I was crossing my legs just reading it!.
  • Hope I dont offend anyone here but after 12 babies youd think it would just popout
  • Oh My GOD!!!!!!That's one hell of a huge baby gir;l - think i'll be steering clear of too many spuds and tomatoes!
  • oh my god! thats one huge little girl! i cant believe how big she is! i thought 9/10 lbs was big, not anymore though
  • oh my god! thats one huge little girl! i cant believe how big she is! i thought 9/10 lbs was big, not anymore though
  • OMG!!!!! That is one huge baby!! Although a few weeks ago there was a lady in our local paper (Newcastle Journal) who'd just had her 3rd child, a baby boy weighing in at 14 1/2 lb. She delivered him naturally in about 6 hours - can you imagine!!!

I'm nearly 36 wks now and going to midwife this afternoon - think I'll ask her if she can give me an idea of the size of little one!! Lol! I'd rather know!
  • Gosh thats a shocker. Shes looks about 3 months old.

I read on the article that the world health org says the average size of a newborn is 7.06lbs, I was told at my last scan that it was 8lb4oz now

Hilary x
  • My god thats huge!! My 5th was 11lb 4ozs maybe i should stop now otherwise i might end up being in the paper!! lol. x
  • OMG!!! wot a whopper, mine was 7lb12oz that was big enough lol!! 12 children aswell someone needs to buy her a tv lol