Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Last time in the office til after the baby.....

Hi Everyone

I am so excited... It's my last day today to go into the office today until after my baby is born....

I am working from home, but have a meeting at 2pm with my boss so going in for midday to have lunch with my collegues before hand and should be home by 4pm.

I am so pleased, cos my SPD has been getting worse the last few days and have hardly been able to walk.

I am 35 weeks now and am hoping she makes an apprearance at 37 weeks just cos I am so uncomfortable now. Feel like I been pregnant forever! My friend who got pregnant 4-5 weeks after me had her twins on Saturday, so bit miffed that I am still pregnant. Although I am glad I didn't have mine so premature as they are so tiny (around 3lb in weight each) Mine is measuring big so carrying a right chunky monkey!

Sam x

Replies

• Sam I do envy you leaving work but not the SPD. I start training my replacement today but i've still got 4 weeks left!! I'll be just over 36 weeks when I leave. I keep getting the odd pain which i convince myself if SPD but i'm sure it's just baby adjusting down below!! I hope you have a nice relaxing day and enjoy your time off to yourself with plenty of rest.

Sab x
  • My last day is on thursday and i cant wait, i will be having the 9 months maternity and 1 month i need to take off as annual leave. 10 months so xcited!
    Sam have a good last day at the office nat 35+2
  • Morning girls! I work at home so no real leaving excitement when my turn comes! Enjoy your last day(s). I am going to work in the sunshine in the back garden today so it does have some benefits though!!
  • Well... that's it... I am home from work for the last time until December!!!!!

HURRAH!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• oh - how lovely. Enjoy it - I do, I hated working and i don't miss it one bit.
  • you are so lucky. I finish work on the 1st June until the end of March really can't wait five weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Good.. Have a nice break... Have fun getting all your baby stuff ready and make you do plenty of relaxing and sleeping.... Amirah xo