Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

A shocking 12 week scan! UDATED WITH PICS!!

124»

Replies

• ceebee - very true. Mine have two placentas so they are definately non-id

xx
  • All you twin mummys- please note- DO NOT be fobbed off by anyone telling you that something is natural "BECAUSE YOU????RE HAVING TWINS"- if you don????t think something is right- INSIST on being checked until YOU are sure everything is fine- NOT just becuase a doctor/midwife says it is. XXX
  • the pictures are good i think. sooo cute

XxXxX
  • aww iv never seen twin scan pics b4 they r amazing xx
  • thanks spittingfairy. im having those exact symptoms this time round! haha.

anyway hun - i love your scan pics and im really chuffed for you. bet its still a shock and sinking in slowly! x x
  • congratultions on your news,i found out when i was 7wks pregnant that i was having twins and was over the moon,i had my babies 4wks ago and they was 9 wks early,ther still in hospital but they are doing great and i had them natural so try and not worry,its a amazing feeling giving birth twice and seeing both your bundles of joy,ive had a boy and girl

sarah
  • Wow must have been a shock. Has it all sunk in now?? Congratulations, those pics are great.
  • Thank you everyone! I've been to mothercare today to look at things like twin buggys etc,we need so much stuff! I keep pulling the scan pics out just to see them and I'm going to order a doppler asap (after being advised the summer sounds one was rubbish!) xx
  • Oh my goodness I welled up then how amazing!

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png