Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

nothing to wear

is anyone else fed up getting up in the morning,you get up look in the wardrobe and have to choose between 2 outfits,ive only got 2 weeks left so no point in going shopping,ialways feel like people are noticing im wearing the same clothes,and im starting to get a bit paranoid about it, oh i cant wait to go shopping and have a bit more selection in my wardrobe, although that will prob be depressing depending on how much bigger i am.theres just no pleasing me is there ha ha.roll on retail therapy. XXX

Replies

• Options
    i feel exactly the same hun!! ive got 5 weeks left its my last day at work today so not too bad!! but it feels ghorrible and gets me really sepressed
  • Options
    Hi guys, Ive got about 10-11wks left and I feel exactly d same. Its party time coming up and every day I look in my wardrobe at all my nice skimpy outfits and it tot depresses me. I havent bought much as I carnt see much point in it,its not like u can feel very sexy with a tummy like budda is it. Im constantly living in track pants. sooooooooooooooooooooo carnt wait to wear jeans again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    hi all, ive got 6-7weeks left, feeling very fed up just want little one 2 arrive! n feeling very fat, also very uncomfortable with chronic heartburn! x
  • Options
    Hi everyone. You all sound really fed up (don't think I blame you)! Have a look at our party fashion ideas for mums-to-be in the Pregnancy> Just for you section. Perhaps even if you treated yourself to a new top for the festivities, might not break the bank, and help cheer you up? Hope you feel inspired. Drop us a line if you want more advice - our Style Editor is very good at coming up with ideas! Take care