Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

did u find out what sex??

if so,do u wish you hadnt now?? i found out with my daughter,and was glad til the day of birth,glad with sex,but it took shine off the day a little(just a little) but made it easier for preperation!! pros n cons !! cant have it all can we lol also, if you have found out,im interested to hear if the theory works with the heart beat, if it sounds like galloping horse,girl and train for boy,is this right or wrong in your case?? tk care xx

Replies

• I found out cause i knew it would make it easier for prepairation. Im glad i found out though, heart beet sound so fast like its going to burst lol but dont know if the theory is right as ive only got a boy inside me and its my first! lol

xlisax
  • hey lisabby, thats how my baby sounds (secretly hoping for boy this time,shh lol) i agree, i think that i will have a suprise this time round though, it will be tough,but i can do it lol temptation!!!! im like a kid in a toy shop lol hey sassa, cheers, i think illl wait. hows it going for you both? when you due? im due 16th may,im 12 weeks pregnant xx
  • mad you should say that, i wanted a boy with chloe and bought boys stuff,and as i got bigger,i thought ,"im having a girl" and i did!! that was b4 i found out of course, but lets face it, 50% odds arnt bad lol i bet you get anxious some days, i do already!! i hate being poorly,and seem to feel rubbish for one reason or another most the time lol hope it all goes well for you,tk care xx
  • This is my 3rd baby and i did find out. My partner really wanted a boy cos we have 2 girls, and i needed to prepare him if it turned out to be a girl! Thankfully its a boy! I dont think the surprise will be taken away cos i havent told anybody else what it is (he couldnt come to the scan). does anybody think this is mean?? I am just looking forward to seeing his face on the day. Will find it hard to hide boys clothes tho!
  • I couldnt keep it to my self... do you think you will be able to??????
    I didnt find out with my first and Im not going to this time either, just think its more of a surprise....I like everyone having there guess etc...
    Have you been predicted by daisy? or looked on the chart on this website to see what it says on there? I find it interesting on how accurate they have been for people.... let me know what the charts say as you know what you are having will be good to see if they got it correct for you!!!
  • Actually i did ask Daisy for the sex of this baby, as well as for the two i have already. i have to admit it was wrong on all 3 accounts!! I guess im someone who it works the opposite way around for! Its a bit weird to get all 3 wrong cos there is a 50/50 chance.

I think i will be able to keep it secret- to be honest nobody has asked cos we didnt find out with the first two. Ive only known since Tuesday and its been hard so far- ive teased him a bit cos he doesnt even know whether i found out or not. Its sort of starting to wear off now though.

This forum is my release- if i feel like i need to tell someone i just come on here!!!
  • hey sarah lol,i was tempted to do this lol well done,hope it all goes well.hey shay, i predicted a girl on that chart for myself,and daisy predicted a boy, but i dont believe that,at the end of the day,50% chance its one or other!!! lol bless you sarah, i take it your man didnt want to know then???
  • Thats funny that it was wrong everytime for you with the predictions!!!!
    I have a girl already and have been predicted a boy... we will just have to wait and see just over 6 months to go......
    I know that I wouldnt be able to keep it to myself and I would probably end up blabbing it out to someone but then like you say thats what this place is good is for!!
    How do you feel about having a boy this time round? bet you cant believe it can you after your 2 girls? Has your pregnancy been any different this time round? With my previous pregnancy I had morning sickness every morning untill 14 weeks but this time I have only been sick twice!! was wondering if thats a sign it could be a boy!!! but a friend of mine had two opposite pregnancies and had 2 girls so you never know do you?
  • I wasnt sure what i wanted really. The sonographer was trying to keep it quiet cos i took my 3 yr old with me and partner stayed at home with our 10 month old. She said at first 'im 80% sure its the same sort yo've got already'. i wasnt really disappointed or anything like that- it just meant i would have to tell my partner so he could get over his disappointment.
    Then a bit later she said, 'oh no its actually the other sort!' She only caught a quick glimpse but didnt even give a % so i guess she was pretty certain.
    I was so in shock cos i havent felt any different to my other pregnancies- still not completely convinced. i had the biggest smile across my face!!
    My partner is convinced its a boy cos ive always said we'll have 2 girls and a boy- he thinks im psychic!

I actually think he'd love to know but i know he'll appreciate the surprise even more. gets me all excited thinking about the birth.

• I haven't found out the sex of my first baby but my husband really wanted to know, however I joked all along that bubs would have its legs crossed and sure enough at 21wks scan bubs had its legs crossed so he couldn't find out. Some days I wish I knew if it was a girl or a boy but I suppose the surprise will be better
  • Hi all. My firs was born in '88 (18yrs ago! OMG!!) and way back in the mists of time they didnt tell you the sex. So when my second was on the way in '04, I was determined to find out and paid for a private scan as hospital policy was still not to tell. Baby number 3 on the way now, and hospitals ask if you want to know the sex, now that its on offer, I dont want to know and would rather the surprise! lol! Have done the Chinese predictor test with all 3, and it correctly predicted 2 boys for first two, and a girl this time, so we shall see!
  • littleroo06
    bless, im sure the suprise feeling of what you have on the day will be worth the wait!!! hey baby bump, i was born in 84 and my mum said they told her i was a boy, it must have been relitively new then when my mum had it!!! ahh typical, now you can find out you dont want to lol