Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

introduction

Hiya i just thought id come introduce myself. my names zoe im 20 years old and am currently pregnant with my first baby. im just over 13 weeks pregnant.

I was just woundering at what stage did everyone start to properly bump out? Ive started a little bit, but not at the stage where people notice it.

Replies

• I'm just starting my 13th week like you.....my clothes all still fit so no bump yet....I'll let you know!
  • thats good then, was starting to worry i wasnt doing something right. when are you due? guessing it'll be beginning of august.
  • Hi ladies, I started to show quiet early on about 11 - 12 weeks and now at 20+3 it really shows that I'm pregnant. This is also my first baby and I can't wait until June. Take care
    Claire x
  • I 'bumped' out real early but that was because I was pregnant with twins, however I think everyone goes through that 'is she pregnant or just getting fat stage' I countered this by touching my tummy lots which made people realise that i was pregnant. My midwife has also said that stroking your tummy is good for the babe.