Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

My mind has turned to mush lol!!

3 times this week i have driven to the supermarket and when i got there i have forgotten what i went there for!!

And then last night i couldn't find my car keys anywhere - it wasn't until my OH went out to my car at 10pm only to find the keys still in the ignition - what an airhead LOL!! He reckons i should stay housebound now so as not to get in anymore trouble (i am due anyday now)

Is anyone else got a dapsy brain whilst pregnant or is it just me?

:lol:

Hales

Replies

• Big time - I can't make decisions - any time I do it's the wrong one. I'm sorting out my treatment room (just had the builders in and it's newly built) and my dh has had to go to Ikea 3 times in the last week as I decide on one thing and then realise I've made a terrible mistake (i.e. blackout roller blind vs venetian blind - life changing stuff you know!)

I'm surprised he hasn't just stopped coming home poor thing! Actually now I think of it, he only went to the tip round the corner and has been gone for 2 hours so far!

Karenxx
    2 weeks today til section
  • My brain turned to mush when I was pregnant with my first, then got worse after he was born!
  • hi my memory seems to have stopped working, i either do the same thing several times or completely forget to do something really important, which has made me really panicky all the time that there's something i should be doing. i feel like a right air head! x x
  • Dido, I spent about 20 mins trying to choose which decaf coffie to buy in Tesco the other day, I just couldnt make a choice. Needless to say some of my driving lessons have been hair raising, Im just not seeing anything going on around me, or able to remember what direction the instructor has told me to go.
  • I get halfway through a sentence & forgot what i was saying or the purpose of the conversation!!
    My memory is totally out the window...simple things are the hardest to remember!
    Mind you, being able to blame "pregnant head" on things is pretty useful sometimes!!!
    Sarah xx
  • Im only 15weeks gone, and it seems like my brain doesnt exist anymore! I've lost count of the times Ive told my boyfriend the same thing at least 3 times in a day. I'm recognising the face he pulls when he's pretending he's really interested in what Im saying!! Even my two boys have started calling me silly because I can ask them the same thing twice within half an hour! x
  • Im only 15weeks gone, and it seems like my brain doesnt exist anymore! I've lost count of the times Ive told my boyfriend the same thing at least 3 times in a day. I'm recognising the face he pulls when he's pretending he's really interested in what Im saying!! Even my two boys have started calling me silly because I can ask them the same thing twice within half an hour! x