Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

freebies

just to let you all know if you join the aptamil baby club you can get a free cuddly polar bear for your little one xx

Replies

• I joined that weeks ago and stil haven't got mine. How long does it take to come?
    xxx
  • mine only took about 2 weeks ,phone them,it does work,i phoned cow and gate cos they didnt send me my cow.theyre going to send one now lol x
  • Think i mite try that thanks
    xxx
  • thanks, i have just signed up. Any free offers when it involves a baby is always usueful!

how do you get a free cow...im sure i didnt get the chance of getting one when i joined up? xxx
  • thanks, i have just signed up. Any free offers when it involves a baby is always usueful!

how do you get a free cow...im sure i didnt get the chance of getting one when i joined up? xxx
  • hi bumpety
    i phoned them and used a code which you can get in the may copy of mother and baby magazine.just phone them give them the code and ask them to send you one x
  • p.s while im here in the same mag there is a coupon for a free pack of nappies from lidl.x
  • i've just been told by a friend that if you join hipp organix club you get a free spoon,bib,baby rice and follow on molk so gonna join that in bit!
    Just to let you all know if u join boots parenting club u get a free changing bag,tesco you get a free hamper thing with nappies,wipes etc,pampers u get free money off vouchers and the bounty website u can print off a voucher for a free pack of huggies nappies frm sainsburys if u have a nectar card!i lv freebies!!lol if any1 has found anymore plz post!! xx