Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weight loss in pregnancy

hi guys, im currently preg with twins 13+2 days. 

Im struggling with eating, every time o eat I get that horrible bloated feeling which last all night and through the night, even when I eat a tiny meal! Iv ended up eating bits of fruit as eating a meal now is putting me off as I'm in so much pain once I eat it. 

this has resulted in me losing weight! 

appended to weigh myself today and Iv lost 10 pounds since I found out I was preg , anyone having this issue? with my first I just piled it on.

spoke to my midwife and she didn't seem to now what to say about this apart from eat small and often which I'm doing and not helpingat all. 

any suggestions? 

Replies

• Due to sickness I lost 2 stone in 6 weeks then struggled with the same feeling as you, I was advised to drink lucozade sport and just eat little and often and soon got through it good luck xx

• Fruit that contains citrus will make your stomach hurt if that is all you are eating. Maybe to u could Google what are some good foods to eat with digestive sensitivity or reflux problems. Might be good to also talk to a doctor as well as your midwife to get a second opinion if the midwife couldn't give you any advice.