Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are we all from?

124»

Replies

• Options
    Hello, I'm from south-east London image
  • Options
    Hey Lija

He is in the Grens, we have a 2 bed flat within a load of army flats, its in a really nice building to and surrounded by other army families.

lou
    7 days to go!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    hello all im from a very boring little town in kent called hythe image
  • Options
    Hi , im from Belfast in Northern Ireland. xx
  • Options
    Im from Belfast Northern Ireland xx
  • Options
    Thats great Faith85 and Rebecca1985...I shall add you both and we can arrange to meet up!
    We havn't found out what we are having, I wanted too but my fiance didn't (nor did my mum!!) so we shall wait and see at the birth : ) Its such a exciting time we cannot wait!
    Speak soon.
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Lisa83, whereabouts in Belfast r u from? If u dont mind me askin. xx
  • Options
    denise, tasha and flower i'm another welsh one. i live in bridgend but work in newport

karen
  • Options
    Zoey85, I live in North Dorset, Sturminster Newton but hail from Poole originally and work overthere still. You?
  • Options
    im originally from N London but moved to Mansfield, Notts a few weeks ago.

Elaine xx
  • Options
    morning ladies
    I'm from lincoln, but been living in cheshire for 11 years and moved to a lovely village just south of matlock in december which we absolutely adore, plenty of country walks to take little one when she arrives. Anyone else near here as I'm a new mum and don't know anyone with little ones here yet?
  • Options
    That's so weird having seen you on here for last couple of months and thought weird talking to someone else called Zoe but to find your actually only 5 mins up the road too!
  • Options
    So where are you planning to have Ruby then?
  • Options
    Hi ladies I'm from Milton Keynes, moved down from Scarborough about a year ago.
  • Options
    Im another one from edinburgh, well now live outside edinburgh and chosen stirling royal for d day!
  • Options
    Dorchester too, (much nicer than yeovil) but bit behind you, not due til 16th September.
  • Options
    Wow looks like we`re all from all-over!!!