Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please can someone reassure me :(

I'm really sorry if the post you're about to read is TMI for some of you but I'm so anxious about it and a complete emotional wreck. 

myself and my partner were doing the deed yesterday afternoon when we suddenly had to stop because i was experiencing stitch / stretching pain in my lower tummy so much so I was wriggling around the bed trying to ease the pain. It felt nothing like period Pain and more like stitch / trapped wind and we went to a&e where the doctor reassured us that he wasn't concerned however he would still book us in for an early scan on Tuesday just for reassurance. by the end of the evening last night the pain completely stopped however when I woke up this morning at 4am I wiped myself after weeing and there was light pink blood on the tissue and on ocassion this morning when ive gone to the toilet it's been the same but the tiniest amount. should I be worried? Is this normal ? 

I called the EPU who advised me it can be normal providing I don't have severe cramps and heavy bleeding 

please can someone reassure me so I can relax a little bit? :( 

im literally sat here waiting for the worst to happen :(