Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Faint line first response

124»

Replies

• Congratulations 

• Hope all goes ok with your doctors appointment today xxx

• How did you get on at doctors xx

• I was in a&e sonce 2am my hcg is 200 they couldn’t see anything so they said Im around 1-2 weeks they want a blood test on Sunday but they did an internal scan and apparently everything looked very well my linings thick nothing in tubes ovaries looked good. But I’m still scared as I’m getting little cramp pains and they said I have to wait at least till I’m 1500 hcg till they can maybe see something she kept saying it’s not a sure thing but their test blood and urine came back positive. U think I should relax a bit ? Thank u so much xx and congrats mama bear17

• So far so good then, you should def try and relax, stressing isn’t going to help, although I know it’s easier said than done, keep us up dated with how you get on x

has anyone ever had this and was a positive? Worried it’s not normal 

• Do a pink first response if u can as I did the blues and they r crap and if u can get you he free test checker to See if the lines come up lior mine. How early are you testing ? The pink one was good my my digital worked if u look at my pics x

I guess it is positive 

• Lol yay congrats xx

• How are you Jane?

• Hey hi sorry I haven’t been on here had a scan I’m around 3 weeks saw the sac on screen in 2 weeks hopefully will be hearing heart beat ! ❤️ So happy and nervous just hate the vomiting bit lol xx

• I’m so happy for you, brilliant news, you have been in my thoughts, ahh the morning sickness is awful but great sign everything is goin strong, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months 😊💞

• Thank you so much for helping me I will keep you updated when more arrives xxx

• Hello ladies i know this thread is old but really hoping someone will see this and reply. I took a clear blue didgital the other day and it saod negative but im on cd47 and did some reading and apparently first response are twice as sensitive so i did one and this was the result ... do you think this is positive? image

• I would maybe wait a couple of days and then test again.  All of my tests I took with my now nearly 18 month old were faint like that though xxx