Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so how do u feel

hi everyone

just thought i would but this post up so people could put how they feel so we don't feel like the onlyone .

at the moment i am so tied i have backache and i have my gtt tomorrow not looking forward to sitting round for 2 hours i have better thing to be doing but i know it need to be done.

i feel like im as big as a bus but it does not help that i had some weight on me before i got pregnant.

becki 28+6 x

Replies

• im hoping my son will be like his sister she came 8 days early and within 2 hours don't think i could last over 40 weeks i just want him out so i can cuddle him
  • I vary how i feel from day to day - some days i am positive and excited, others i am low and feel sick and don't know what i'm going to do with myself until the baby arrives - today is one of those days! Steph 27 + 6
  • I vary too. Some days I have good days and some days I feel like crap! I have SPD which I find incredibly difficult with my 4 year old to run around after. Yesterday and today have been bad days, my back hurts so much, my SPD is awful and I have these awful stabbing and shooting pains up my lady bits (sorry tmi!) and in my lower bump. I'm really tired too. Today I had to take 2 paracetamol before I could even get out of bed and my ankles (well, cankles now!) are really sore. But I'm trying to look on the bright side, they have said they'll induce me at 38 weeks if I've had enough so only 7 weeks until I'm done!
    xxx
  • I'm 37 + 5 and fed up - I have PSD which means it is painful to walk, get out of bed, get dressed etc etc. Having Braxton Hicks quite regularly, just keep wishing they were the real thing! This is my first baby and everyone keeps telling me that first babies often go overdue and I am dreading that. I can't walk far so am taking raspberry leaf tablets, eating pineapple and attempting sex (with great difficulty!) in the hope that he will arrive early!! 40 weeks is too long!!
  • Snap girlies!

I feel exactly the same as you all. I'm 38+2 today and I would literally do anything to have this baby out!

I feel enormous and i'm soooooo uncomfortable. Like Mrs Franklin, I can't sleep of a night so I have to try and sleep in the afternoons. I can't move around properly cos I'm so clumsy! I got stuck in the bath again the other day and had to wait for hubby to get home from work to pull me out!

But on the bright side in just under 2 weeks (hopefully) i'll have my little bubba in my arms and all the aches and pains and suffering will have been worth it. That's what I keep telling myself anyway!

Keep smiling ladies...

Lisa
    xx
  • I vary day to day - had a gd wkend so have had quite a good day today on the back of that! We are currently looking for somewhere to live too, as well as get organised and packed up so although I'm only just coming up to 20 wks, I am very tired most days! My girls are now on summer hols (they break up 4 wks earlier in Holland than in UK) so although I'm not having to rush around 1st thing every day, I have to run around after 4 kids!!! DH is currently working from home which does help a little.

Best of luck to all u girlies that are nearing the finish line image
  • Without sounding too smug, I have physically never felt better and only hope that this lasts! I also feel very positive and excited. Mind you, I'm only 17+5 with a little bump and am assured by other mummies that as soon as I get to 30ish weeks and am huge I'll soon change my tune.

I didn't have any morning sickness or fatigue either.... I feel very lucky and have got everything crossed that the rest of the pregnancy is as enjoyable.

17+5