Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Can anyone recommend a doppler please :)

Hi, Im looking to purchase a doppler but Im confused by all the different makes out there, could someone please recommend one - I would prefer to buy rather than hire.

Thanks

Katie xx

Replies

• not the lindam baby heartbeat monitor that you can get from argos!
    i've heard angelsounds ones are good
  • I can't recommend the hi-bebe LCD enough, I found baby's heartbeat from 10weeks with it with no problems at all and the fact it has a screen that displays the heart rate means you can be totally sure it's baby you're listening to.
    They can be a little expensive but keep an eye on ebay, I got mine for about ??????40 from there

Jo xx
    27+2
  • Angelsounds are fab - used with ds and this pg, picks up the heartbeat really early - 10+1 with ds and 8+6 this time!

• I'm with MrsS1258, I've got an AngelSounds, got mine for ??????19 from eBay incl p&p. I'm well happy with mine and highly recommend it. xx
  • I have the Hi Bebe, BT200 it's great and found baby's heart beat the other day at 10 weeks.

Gem x

• I have the angelsounds too and used it in my last pregnancy, have loaned it out to my friends and now have it back as I'm expecting number 2! I found the heartbeat at 9+6! x
  • I have the angelsounds one, found babys hb at 13 weeks.
  • Thanks ladies, think i might go for the angel sounds as they seem to have good reviews and are a tad cheaper image xxx