Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cant relax

Hi All,

Does anyone else feel the same? Got my bfp last Tuesday and am now 5 weeks. But I just cant relax. I keep reading every little twinge and ache that I get and its driving me mad! I cant sleep at night for worrying that something is going to go wrong. I was never like this in my other 2 pregnancies.

Is this normal?

Kerry xxxx

Replies

• hi kerry,

congratulations!
    iwas just the same as i have had previous mc and i was always convinced i was about to start my period. i had all the signs that a period was coming until i was about 10.5 weeks then they just disappeared. i dont think i stopped reading in to everything. i think we just analyse evrything, in the early stages i read up on each weeks development from loadsa different places to make sure i hadnt missed anything..and everything has been fine!
    id like to say dont worry, but i know u will, but really there is no need. just enjoy it!!!
    xxx holly
  • hi i only got bfp yesterday, going to see drs tomorrow. but keep thinking something will go wrong, had mmc in april. couldnt sleep last night so tired today and sore boobs!!

But think we are just normal roll on the 12 wk scan.

good luck becs xx
  • Thanks Holl,its nice to know Im not the only one who feels like this. I think part of the reason is I have found out so early that Im pg.With my first I was 6 weeks and second I was 8 weeks. It just feels like the 12 week mark is so far away.

Kerry xxx
  • Hi All,

Does anyone else feel the same? Got my bfp last Tuesday and am now 5 weeks. But I just cant relax. I keep reading every little twinge and ache that I get and its driving me mad! I cant sleep at night for worrying that something is going to go wrong. I was never like this in my other 2 pregnancies.

Is this normal?

Kerry xxxx