Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November

Hi to all you pregnant ladies...I am 6wks+5 and worried all the time. For 10 days have had nausea and headaches that have been so unbearable that I went back to G.P. Not much he could do for me. Thing is I purchased those Sea Bands from Boots and they have been like a life saver regarding the nausea. But today I have NO nausea and NO headaches. I probably sound mad but is having no morning sickness/nausea something to worry about cos I imagined it would be a constant til at least 10wks. I have 2 other kids 11 and 5 but it seens that long ago I cannot remember how I was. I just remember at my 1st scan with my youngest the nausea had only just stopped which was a relief. My main feeling is how do I know my wee baby's in there growing with a heartbeat? Im a constant worrier. Any comments would help.

Replies

• Hiya LMQD34, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your pregnancy! We have an official Due in Nov 17 birth club thread right this way with lots of women in it - they might be able to advise you - please do come and check it out. We'd love to have you over there. And Happy Mother's Day to you! 

• with my first two pregnancy's i didnt get any morning sickness or nausea at all. (on my third now and its making up for it big time :(

If your still taking the tablets for nausea though that could be why your not feeling it. As for the headaches that could be down to dehydration, make sure your drinking plenty more than you would usually as baby will be taking its share too ;)

Have you seen the thread on here "due in November 2017" it would be worth looking it up because there will be plenty of ladies in there at the same stage as you and with a quick glance through you will see that everyone of them will be worried at this early stage. Worrying is completely normal i find more so in the first trimester because you haven't seen your baby yet or had any type of re-assurance. 

Honestly, don't fret i'm sure that everything will be fine.

Have you been in contact with your doctors and made your midwife booking in appointment yet?