Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Contraceptive pill... But am i pregnant. Very early symptoms

Hi everyone I hope you can give me some advice maybe even some answers my AF was due but my doctor had given me the mini pill on the thursday (started pill ThatDay), on Saturday my OH done the deed and by Tuesday/Wednesday i was feeling extremely nauseous, bloated, gas(burping popping), cramps,  sneezing, digestive pproblrms(toilet) and continued, if i am it would be 9Days  since conception last couple of days i have experienced cramps and pinching by my belly button (doesn't last too long couple of seconds to minutes) less nausea, i have taken a PT but was neg. I have continued the pill but with what i have read i have a while until my withdrawal bleed so I'm unsure if this could be implantation and when to take PT and if i should stop the pill. 

I'm just so impatient as well, what do i do. ( I feel like i am)

P.S wasn't confident posting but I'm sure all you lovely lady's will be able to give me some sort of closure or related stories !! 

Replies

• Sorry i forgot to add  for a whole day my nipples were sensitive and erect even tho i was warm. image

• Hi there, so what date was your AF due?
    And what date did you start the pill? 
    And what date did you DTD? 
    If i'm right in thinking, it would be too early to test at this point. 

• Thank you for your comment,

My AF due 13th  March (appears on wed/Thursday so could state as 15th )

Started the pill 15th March (as doc said be fine) and to use extra pro for 7days 

DTD on Saturday 18th & 19th 

• I guess the big question here is did you use extra protection on 18/19 when you DTD? If so, I don't think you'd be covered by the pill so soon after starting it. 
    But i also think it's way to soon to tell if you could be pregnant, and you should retest but not for at least another two weeks - you'd need to miss a period, or test just before your period is due. I think keep taking your pill so you are protected (unless you're trying to get pregnant) but don't read too much into those symptoms right now. x

• No protection was used so there is a possibility, 

Today I'm bloated, gassy, senstive boobs and aching all over legs, ribs/sides, back and neck

It will have to be a waiting game this week, I'll be testing this Friday/saturday as then it will be 2 weeks shall see if I will get BFP

Slightly excited but know not to get my hopes up 😊

Thank you ! I will keep post updated as it may help anyone who has questions and i will update PT result x