Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Options

imageBean was okay yesterday and had heartbeat :D

• Options

Thanks Slinky, what’s a “bm”?  Sounds similar to my experience 

• Options

Mummytolily, so glad your scan went well, have you chilled out a little now? Hopefully it's given you some confidence that everything will be ok 🤞🏼🤗. I know I didn't know either and apparently they keep it quiet and don't tell people! 🤷🏻‍♀️😲 

Bobble, glad your scan went well too! That's exactly what I described you'd see hehe. Perfect 6 week scan! 

Congrats to you both, just a few more weeks until the safe zone 🎉🤰🏻

• Options

Good news bobble 🤞🏻 

No pain mummytolily, I’m just veering a lot between being hopeful all ok and trying to prepare myself for the worst.

• Options

Bm - bowel movement. I only made the connection after the hospital, when the midwife said my cervix was probably being sensitive. Not had any since though. I hope that's the case for you. 

• Options

Me and OH think it looks like aa dimond ring, especially when you could see HB flashing! Was measuring 6 weeks exactlt so must have ovulated two days later than i expected! Xzz

• Options

That's amazing bobble :-) one thing I will say though is don't go 100% off the dates they give at this stage. At 6+6 I had a scan, they said I was just 6 weeks as baby measured 5mm, but at my dating scan they dated me only one day behind what I originally thought (before the early scan). 

• Options

Yeah bean was only 5mm! I did think it was wierd because im 28 days cycle every month! 

Just had a melt down cause i cant sleep second night in a row, so tired but cant get to sleep, two 13 hours shifts sunday and monday, i could cry all over again at the thought! Xz

• Options

So you just don't know properly until the dating scan, because they grow at different rates. I'm sorry you can't sleep. Saying that, I'm still awake. It does get better though with going to sleep, but I'm now getting up a couple of times in the night to pee. 

• Options

Elexox I have chilled out a little it was amazing, at first I couldn’t see a heartbeat and i think I was seconds away from bursting into tears when she said there’s the heartbeat 😂 because baby is still so small and it wasn’t internal I really had to look and then I was worried it would be slow but nope 175bpm and then I was worried baby would be measuring to small but no 😂 everything is just perfect and now I’m so excited for July! 

does anyone know what this means? I’ve seen it on all previous notes but don’t have a clue what it means? 

• Options

The diamond in the middle is the 50th percentile, so it means baby is slightly less than average - my little one has small fore arms compared to the rest of her, so i am thinking she will look lile a T-Rex🦖 lol xx 

• Options

I’m so confused 😂 so where should the diamond be for avg? 

Awww bless her! im sure it won’t even be noticeable 

• Options

THIs is the whole sheet what do you think Is below average? as she told me everything is measuring perfectly ☹️

• Options

That middle lines will be average and they are right on there if not a litw above! Dont worry mummytolily does look like your exacrly where you need to be xxxx

• Options

So the middle line is average and the diamond is baby? I wish I asked this yesterday 😂 thanks Mrs fish & bobble! 

• Options

Also bobble I love your scan photo! It’s so Clear! Will you be having another one or will you wait til 12 weeks now? Also you saying 5mm mine was 23mm just under 3 weeks later it’s crazy they grow so quickly! 

• Options

Honestly I would not worry about anything, how many people are all exactly the same height!! It looks like it is CRL - crown to rump length xx 

• Options

This is mine from Wednesday, they do lots of additional measurements at 20 weeks xx 

• Options

Mummytolily and bobble loving your scans! I'm glad all is ok 😘 xx

• Options

imageimage

Here are a couple of the better ones from Wednesday xx