Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Hey slinky! Cross posted with you there!

wow 11 weeks already!! Is your scan soon?

i am hoping you went with the best 😂

how are you feeling? 

• Hi ladies, I also felt a bit uncomfortable on that other thread now. I still get notifications but hardly ever look at the thread.

I'm 21 weeks tomorrow. Got another scan on Monday because baby girl wasn't playing last week and so wouldn't show us her heart properly so they couldn't sign that off but everything else looks ok. She was lying face down and wouldn't move.

Slinky what hospitals did you have you pick between?

• I had the choice of Tameside hospital (my area) or St Marys (Manchester). Chose St Marys, they're a brilliant hospital. 

I'm feeling alright Mumtolily, thank you. Things are easing a little, nausea and sore bbs calming down. Appetite coming back :-D 

How're you feeling?

• You've got a stubborn one Lisl, hopefully they see what they need to next time. 

• Hey lisil! Fingers crossed everything’s okay with baby girls heart! I’m sure all will be fine! 

Glad you’re starting To feel normal again slinky! 

I have really bad nausea but also can’t stop eating! I’ve eaten so much today it’s unreal 😂 haven’t had sore boobs yet luckily! I’m 6+3 today! 

• Thanks Mummytolily next Scan is 6th Dec - feels like an age away!! 

I can feel movement - I think lol, it’s like a tickling inside.  Sometimes I almost feel like it is an itch and I am imagining it! 

Slinky, wow - that has gone soooo quick!! How have you found getting through the first trimester? Did you have an early scan? 

So glad all is going well for everyone this time 😁

• Slinky I'm not too far from you - Warrington hospital.

I'm not too worried about monday. They could see the 4 chambers of the heart but we're unable to finish all the checks because her spine was in the way because of how she was lying. I called her naughty and hubby was like 'Oh she doesn't know, she's only a baby she's not naughty' - got him wrapped around her little finger already! 

Sometimes I think I feel movement but not sure. But my placenta is at the front so will take longer anyway.

Slinky when is your 12 week scan?

Mummytolily I'm glad your nausea isn't stoppung you from eating.

So glad we are all on here. Obviously I'm in the same thread as Charley and Mrs Fish but it's nice to see how you others are getting on too and not feel scared of upsetting someone.

Here was bump yesterday..

• Definitely sounds like little baby kicks Mrs fish! How exciting! There’s nothing better then a baby kicking inside (apart from when they’re born of course 😂)! 

Lisil wait until she’s a toddler He won’t know what’s hit him 😂 Had to really tell lily off this morning, we were in a shop and she wanted one of those kinder joys but she doesn’t eat them so I said what about some chocolate coins and she said no, so we left the shop and she said she wanted some chocolate coins I said no it’s to late now we are no going back in she threw a massive paddy and almost ran behind a reversing car! I don’t think ive ever told her off so much in my life I swear my heart stopped beating for that split second! Luckily she didnt actually step out but she may have done if I had not reacted so quickly! i hate her being anywhere near a road its my worst nightmare! I watched my dad get hit by a car and died when I was 7 so it’s literally the worst thing for me for her to be close! All over some bladdy chocolate coins that I said she could have in the first place 😂! 

im the same every time i posted I was hoping I hadn’t upset anyone and it did upset me a bit because I hadn’t long gotten my bfp But never mind we are all here now! 

Lovely bump lisil!

(sorry for the long post) 

• Gosh mummytolily that's such an awful thing to see at any age never mind just 7 😔 no wonder you hate roads. 

Im sure she'll be a little madam if she's anything like I was haha! 

Hopefully Lily will learn next time to actually say yes when you offer her chocolate haha

• Yeah I’m so careful crossing the road because you never know whats round the corner! it Happened right outside where we lived at the time so we saw it out of the window, but the funny thing is I was the last person to speak to my dad on the phone and he had asked me if I wanted any sweets on his way home & unlike lily I said YES! 😂 my lost baby was due the day before he passed away and lily was born the day after her due date so I thought it was gunna happen, March just clearly is not a lucky month for me!  It’ll be 17 years in March so Ive learnt to deal with it

anyone watching I’m a celeb? 

• Sorry if ive put a downer on the conversation xx

• Wow Mummytolily what a scare - being a parent is no easy task that’s for sure!!  

What an awful thing to witness at 7 - i Have no words! 

Lisl, such a beautiful bump :-) 

are you suffering with any back issues or heart burn? 

How about you Elexox any further pregnancy symptoms? 

So glad we are all here :-) xx 

• Thanks Mrs Fish. I've been quite lucky so far and not had anythung like heartburn or backache but I suffer with my back normally anyway so I won't be surprised if it flares up at some point. How about you?

Mummytolily, no you've not dont be daft. I've not really watched I'm a celeb this year so far but I did see the challenge yesterday. I felt so sorry for her after he shouted get me out. She has been trying so hard!

• Love I’m a celeb!! 😁

mummytolily this is a safe place to share - we all have our difficulties to deal with and you certainly haven’t put a downer on things, I am and am sure the other ladies are all happy to listen to any thing you want to share xx 

Lisl I got heart burn before my BFP and it hasn’t budged :-( 

The last few days my back has been playing up and have had a numb right thigh occasionay when i have been on my feet a lot :-(  Trying not to grumble about my symptoms too much as I am grateful to be growing my little princess :-) 

• Hi ladies! I am dubiously staying between both groups at the moment! Four weeks tomo, some really wierd cramping feeling, not painful just like somethings happening down there which I am taking as a good sign, looking forward to gettinf past tomo just with it being the day AF would have been, did a test 72hours later and irs much darker so thats good, boobs hurting and feel heavy - not a particular fan of this symptom as last mc i knew from the moment i sat up from bed as boobs felt normal so tjwy worry me a bit but we shall see

Xx

• Thank you ladies I appreciate that! Glad you’re not suffering atm lisil!

Mrs fish heartburn is the worst! I feel for you 😭 I had it really bad with lily but after 30 weeks so you poor thing having it all this time! But I got where you are coming from not wanting to grumble I don’t want to either this time! As silly as it sounds I’m really glad I have bad nausea because it’s a sign that everything’s going okay atm, if I had nothing I would be panicking! 

We will be paying for a private scan at 10 weeks so 3 weeks on Saturday, I just want some reassurance that baby is okay before Christmas 

hey bObble im sure you’ll get through tomorrow and everything will be fine! It’s so good your line has got significantly darker! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

im up for work now 😭 it’s so cold, already dreaming of my bed later 😂 

• Thanks mummytolily 🤗 That line progression looks brill and to have that so soon into the pregnancy is sounding good! Have you got an epu near you where you could go for a early TV scan? That's what I did with this little lady ❤️ This is her at 6w6d... 

You're approaching this stage tomorrow or friday? 

Mrsfish so lovely to see you here. I just want to give you a big hug. I can't imagine how difficult this pregnancy has been so far for you ☹️ It's understandable that you break down when you think about whats happened, be easy on yourself and know your other twin will never be forgotten ❤️ Lovely pram btw. 18 weeks wow, you're doing so well. I hope the consultants and midwives are looking after you well!

Slinky! Lovely to see you here as well! Gosh 11 weeks already, almost at the 12 week milestone! I remember your bfp like it was a few weeks ago! How are you feeling, almost in the second trimester now! Haha typical - hopefully they sort you out with the other hospital and fingers crossed all is ok at the scan! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 😁🤞🏼 

• Wow Lisl, what a lovely bump you have. Can't wait until I start to show properly.

Mrsfish and Ele, the first trimester has been a little tough. Been super tired, nauseous and food aversions. But everything is easing off now, which is good. And I don't wake up rolling over because my bbs are so sore, which is amazing. I know it's normal but can't help to worry. I had an early scan at 6.6 weeks, saw a hb. So hopefully it's all OK in there. Everything is pointing to a positive outcome. 

Can't wait to post my scan pic. I'll let you all know when it is when I do. 

• Thank you elexox I really hope youre right! 

I do have an epu near but I think it’d be to soon for me to go last time I went was to get miscarriage started ☹️ My miscarriage was only 11 weeks ago so still very raw ☹️ We are going to have a private scan done at 10 weeks so the 16th December which is only 3 weeks away on Saturday! 

• Thanks Slinky. Hopefully your symptoms will ease a bit soon.

Elexox how are you doing? Have you started buying things now?