Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• That’s so sad Bobble - it reminds us all of what a miracle pregnancy can be and the pain we suffer when it doesn’t go to plan 😥 so sad to be going through that over Xmas poor thing xx 

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas - let’s make sure we get looked after and pampered this next week 😁 

• Bobble that is so sad ☹️ Poor thing so young and over Christmas as well, it petrifies me that it’ll happen again, I’m too scared to start relaxing just incase, i agree Mrs fish it’s definitely a miracle. I’m 11+1 today and all I can do is pray that things go right 

I hope everyone has a lovely magical Christmas! 

• Oh bobble how sad! 😔 poor girl.

Definitely little miracles growing inside us 💗😍

Merry Christmas ladies 🎄🎁🐧 xxx

• I’m edging towards 24 weeks and viability - slowly starting to believe my little lady might make it - still so petrified having been given 50/50 odds 10 weeks ago - I feel like this has been the slowest pregnancy in the world!! 

We have been toying with the name Amelie - what do you ladies think? 

• That's nice - unusual. I like slightly different names. I also like it as Emelie too. I'm pretty sure our little lady is going to be Hallie Mae 💗

• Hallie is beautiful😍 love it! 

i really like Lottie but not too keen on Charlotte as I think it will become popular again due to princess Charlotte.

I will defo stick with hazel for a middle name as it was my nan‘s name and she was more like my mum, I lived with her for years when growing up. 

I also like Zosia but hubbie sir name, there were too many shh sounds so it was a bit of a mouthful.....

• Hubby likes Lottie too! I agree though with princess Charlotte. If we went for Lottie she would just be Lottie and not Charlotte.

• All lush names :D we will be completely stuck for a girl but like harrison for boy. I think im super paranoid today cos of recent news, having bum cramps again, wierdest thing ever xx

• I had lots of cramps first trimester Bobble, I take it as a good thing - when I lost my first pregnancy I didn’t have any cramps or symptoms - it’s not surprising you are unsettled with your history and hearing a close person has lost a bubba - keep strong/positive things are going well for you 😁 xx

• Amelia is beautiful, as are Hallie and Harrison. loving Hearing everyone’s names :) 

i am having a bit of an issue, my partners family are very close and we will be spending a lot of time with them, mostly eating...I can barely eat atm due to nausea and we are having great fun trying to come up with non contagious illnesses to use as an excuse for why I am sick 😂 the Fact I am also bloated so much I look about five months pregnant is not helping, lol. 

Have a great holiday everyone, and lots of relaxing with your little beans :) 

• Antibiotics for something upsetting your tummy and making you unable to drink;-) xx

• Yes as Mrs Fish said something stomach related. Maybe a stomach ulcer? My friend has actually just been diagnosed with one so can't drink or eat anything rich (she's gutted with it being Christmas because actually really has one and so isn't pregnant!)

• Hey ladies! Wishing everyone a very  🎄🎅🏼🥂Merry Christmas 🥂🎅🏼🎄,now as ill probably be swamped by wrapping paper by 8am tomorrow! 😂 

Lovely names I'm hearing! Can't wait to see pics of all our bundles when they finally arrive! 

Im 29+4 today, little miss was unusually quiet yesterday morning and early afternoon but started moving around more in the evening so I stayed home and kept an eye on her. Quiet again this morning but now kicking up a storm so hopefully no more sillyness from her over Christmas! Maybe the change in routine (usually the school run everyday) has unsettled her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Im using the kick counter on my pregnancy app to monitor her atm as well as my home Doppler to keep an eye on that HR 😊 

Once again, have a Holly Jolly Christmas everyone! 

🎄✨🥂🎅🏼🕺🏻🤶🏼🤰🏻🦌⛄️❄️🍴🛍🎁

• Merry Christmas to everyone hope you have brilliant days :) 

mum loving all the names I loved lottor but my cousin is Charlotte and she's would get s big head saying I name do my baby after her haha 😂 we are super close but don't want her getting that bigger head haha :D 

i'll be lighting a candle for my lost bean tomorrow and as a wish for next year that it's finally my turn for a miracle so 🤞

Again hope you all have a fab day xx

• Merry Christmas ladies, I hope you all have a fabulous day and are spoilt rotten 😜 xx 

• Hey, hope I'm ok to jump in here!

I miscarried previously in August between 7 and 8 weeks . I've been feeling rotten (achey hips, nausea, burping a lot) for a little over a week and got my BFP on Xmas eve. Judging by my ovulation tests I'm approx 4w4d.

Although the symptoms are a lot stronger this time than with my mc (assuming this is a good sign) I'm obviously a bit paranoid it happens again. 

Should I hold off on calling for my booking in appt or just go for it and call sometime next week?

I know they normally see you around 8 weeks I just don't want to tempt fate by booking and then the worst happens! Hoping with every fibre that it doesn't! 

• Hey MrsB, jump right in 😁 Welcome and congrats! Wow a bfp on Christmas Eve that must've been so lovely 🎉 Did you have a good Christmas Day? Sorry to hear of your loss 🙁 It's understandable you're nervous and hesitant. Personally, I would book in sometime next week and relay my concerns to the team and hopefully they can sort you out with an early scan at the epu around 7/8 weeks. That's what my hospital did, they were brilliant and so reassuring! It's always worth an ask ☺️ Have you got any children already? 

How is everyone else? Merry Boxing Day! 😊

• Hi Elexox, 

Thanks I'll give them a ring and see.

I think I remember you from the March 18 birth club (or someone has a v similar name), I was in there as Blel18 but forgot my password so had to set up a new one.

Christmas was really good but hard with people constantly trying to force a glass of wine on you 😂 I'm going to drive today as an excuse to get away from it! Hope yours was really good too!

• Ahhh yes I remember that name! 😁 Oh god it's so annoying isn't it 🙄 Why can't people just accept a no thanks the first time 🤔 Even with the driving excuse they say go onnn you're allowed 1 or 2! 😂 Ffs lol! 

Our christmas was fab thank you! Although DS has caught the norovirus I'm afraid... I'm just glad he wasnt like this yesterday! Bless him, thrown up all his food from breakfast and has been sick every hour since about 1pm today, sorry bit tmi 🙁 poor little mite is currently passed out on the sofa having a nap! Hopefully it'll just run its course and bugger off asap!!! 

• Oh no that's awful at Christmas. Hope he feels better soon! 

I managed to avoid all alcohol with relative ease :) home in jammies now!