Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Omg I've missed loads of chat! I must've not pressed refresh!!! Sorry ladies 🙄 Didn't even see lisil and bobble join us! Glad to hear everyone's bubbas are doing well! Am I right that we're all having girls? The ones who know the gender that is 😊

Lovely bump pic lisil! 21 weeks, not far behind me! 😁 What's your DD?

Yes I've bought the pram, already got Moses basket, cot, tones of clothes and other little bits and bobs! Still quite a bit to get and I need to get on with it because there's 15 weeks left until my DD (7th march)  🙉🎀👣 since I've hit the 20s, the weeks are flying by! 😵 I get massive kicks and turns now in a rhythmic pattern, I just love her so much already! 😩💗 2 weeks of the second trimester left then I'll be in the third! I just can't believe how fast it's going! Starting to get a really big bump now, will try and remember to take a pic tomorrow! 

Mummytolily ahh I understand, well 3 weeks is not that far away!! 

Bobble how's your line progression doing? Have you been testing still since the first bfp?

• Hii! I tested on saturday night and then on monday, and line is a lot thicker and darker, im thinking ill make myself worse keep testing? Had lots of implantation niggles this time around and ive never ever had them so staying positive! Glad to be passed today! Wondering how early EPU will scan, anyone know? Xxx

• Bobble I don’t think you can see anything until about 5-6 weeks - and then it is normally around 3mm.  Some EpU’s will do walk ins, others you have to be referred to, different on all areas....... 

• Oh so next mile stone will be getting to six weeks, past the dreaded five and a half! Then can think about scans! Xz

• I would wait as long as you can bobble, if you go to early they might not be able to detect a heartbeat because it’s so small, and that cause unwanted Worry & stress when everything is okay! It’s crazy to think I didn’t have one scan or hear the heartbeat at all with lily until 14 weeks! I was so patient 😂 her scan photo was amazing though! Was So clear Because I was that little bit further along! I’ll attach it! 

• My due date is 4th April.

We've ordered pram, got nursery furniture and a few other bits but not many clothes yet - going to look in the January sales for clothes I think.

• We were really lucky with our scan too 😍 ours was at 12+2

Mummytolily I wonder if babs in this scan will be similar to your scan with Lily.

• Yeahh i get what you mean! I think it would be nice to have one about seven then twleve weeks as normal.

Lisil you have same due date as my previous pregnancy! Wierd! 

Mines 1st August now and theres no August group lol! Xx

• How weird! Bobble I'm sure they'll be an August group soon.

• Lovely scan pics ladies 💗 This is my little lady at my 20 week scan... 

Time to get out of bed and up for the school run! Have a lovely day ladies 🤗👣🤰🏻

• Lovely scan pics ladies. 

Bobble, my epu won't scan until you're 7 weeks. 

Quick question, when did your early symptoms start to ease? Over the last week my extremely sore breasts are pretty much no longer sore. (slight tenderness still). I'm 11+2. Nausea is subsiding. Still have food aversions. Tiredness isn't as bad (still shattered though). 

• Slinky that dating sounds about the same as me for my symptoms easing so try not to worry x

• Slinky I found I had some days where I felt much better and got panicked by it - then acoue of days later bang I would be throwing up again and in agony with my boobs!! 

I think the hormones are starting to settle, and some days seem a lot better than others :-) xx

This mornings 25+1 bump!🤰🏻Little lady has been kicking up a storm all day, I finally got a recording of her kicks this morning 🎉😂

Your symptoms sound good for your weeks slinky! Although bittersweet of course 🤢😩

Mrsfish, that was the case for me too! Some days I felt fine and not pregnant at all then the next I could be keeling over from the smell of fabric conditioner and morning sickness 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone experiencing really bad smell aversions yet? Or cravings? My worst smells were eliquid (my partner vapes), fabric conditoner, washing up liquid and basically any type of overly clean smelling stuff including shampoo. I would have to stand in the shop testing them all, if I gagged it was a no for that one 😂 Cravings atm are marmite, something I've never bought or really liked much and soya milk literally on its own in a glass 😂 Again something I've never bought or liked previously 👶🏻🙉

• Bobble there’s an August group now! 

Lovely bump elexox! 

I don’t have any smells that are off putting yet! But my smell is definitely stronger! I’ve smelt a bad smell in the air all day (hope it wasn’t me 😂) haha but it wasnt very nice 😂 

• But then again I live in a busy city & Work in the City center so I can imagine it smells like that all the time 😂 

• Lovely bump elexox. 

My sense of smell is stronger but no particular aversions. Not really had any cravings either. A few weeks back I had to have birthday cake but that was just once and I'm really liking mushrooms but I don't HAVE to have them if that makes sense.

• I have had a lot of smell adversions - meat, particularly cooking meat.  My husbands feet after a day at work - can’t stand them and won’t go in the same room until he has washed them lol.  Love the smell of bleach and cleaning substances. 

• Just scrolled up - wow what an amazing bump elexox 😁

I cant get enough crisps - love them.  Have also been partial to satsumas, chicken nuggets and strawberry fizzy laces.  

Threw up stuffed peppers with mushrooms early on and havent been able to go near either since - really and truly I want to eat crap all the time 😔. With my son I was completely off food and barely ate, thtime I still need to stuff my face every 2 hours......

• Mrsfish, that's so similar to mine. I'm massively needing McCoy's salt and vinegar crisps, and sometimes put them on an oven bottom barm. I've had to get in some strawberry juice and fizzy strawberry pop also. It's weird isn't it. 

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, nerve racking until the scan though. Just want it here now and to see baby.