Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Thanks ladies! 

Mummytolily, I'm sure it wasn't you but I know what you mean about the constant bad smells! 

Lisil, yes birthday cake is a hit but it is even when I'm not pregnant so guess that doesn't count lol funny how you're loving mushrooms and mrsfish now hates them 😂 Even remembering the smell of the lemon fairy liquid turns my stomach 🤢

Mrsfish, apparently girls give you very strong smell aversions so that is correct for us!!! I didn't mind the smell of cooking meat too much, I'm too much of  a carnivore to go off it lol! Yep I know all about stinky OHs! My OH is a scaffolder so he was coming home rather ripe in the summer months at the beginning of my pregnancy! 😷

Slinky, i know lots of people who craved salt and vinegar crisps and carrying girls, wonder if it's a coinsidence! Ive not heard the strawberry juice thing before, thats a new one haha! 😊 

Anyone else feeling over full after dinner and feel like they need to puke? ☹️ I guess I'm at the stage where my organs are being shoved out the way, including my stomach 😖

• I hope not elexox 😂 I’m sure someone would of told me! I work with brutally honest friends who would have loved to have told me that 😂 they all enjoyed commenting on my spotty chin last week 😂 the joys of early pregnancy! 

• Elexox I'm the same with birthday cake when not pregnant too.

Hubbys feet do smell vile to me too after work from his work boots (mechanic) but most of the time he goes straight up for a shower so I hadn't thought about that but come to think of it the other week he didn't on a couple of nights and I was like you'e going to have to go and sort your feet they stink haha. It was awful!

Elexox I was like that right at the start around 7 weeks after eating and I'm starting to feel like that again a bit more now. I guess at the start it was morning sickness and now it could be everyhing moving like you said.

Mummytolily I'm sure it wasn't you don't worry!

• I eat 2 packets of salt and vinegar snack-a-jacks every day lol!! 

I changed to them as they are lower in calories, although OH says if I had a normal packet I wouldn’t need to eat 2 lol.

i have an early lunch at 11am ish with half a sandwich, snack-a-jacks and fruit, then a 2nd lunch with the same lol. 

My skin hasn’t been spotty as such, but have had the worst eczema I have had in years!! 

Iy is just starting to settle so hoping to get a bit of swimming in whilst I have my second tri energy going on! 

Have you got a scan date slinky? 

Xx

• Mummytolily... Haha that's good you have fun colleagues! Oh dear, spotty chin sounds VERY familiar to me. In fact, I'm still covered in this horrid pregnancy acne. Its all over my chest/boobs, face (specifically my T zone) and now neck and doesn't look likes it's going any time soon ☹️ Double the hormones I guess 😒

Lisil, I hope my body adjusts to this space invasion soon because the nausea after dinner is a problem 🤢😩 I hate being sick and having to try and hold it down! 

MrsFish I try and have structured meal times but tend to just eat all day anyway lol 😟 yes swimming is a fab idea, I've been swimming 3 times a week for an hour each day since I was about 12 weeks! It's working wonders for controlling the weight gain and building some muscle and stamina, not to mention good for the old pelvic floor too 😂 

I spent the day in ikea, major nesting going on now! Needed to rearrange my sons bedroom as it just was not space efficient at all! Luckily I didn't have to move any of the furniture haha, I suppose men are somewhat useful 😂 Oh and for ttc 😂😝 what's everyone else been up to? Any nice plans for the weekend? 

• Mrsfish, I'll be getting my scan appointment today when Im registered at the hospital booking appointment. I'll let you all know. 

Oh dear for spotty chin mummytolily and elexox, I've just had horrible dry skin on my face but that's mostly eased up now. I've got really rosey cheeks though. And started with hot flushes!! 

• Fingers crossed they can slot you in soon for the scan slinky! You must be itching to see little one, I absolutely love scans 😍👣 oh no hopefully the dry skin clears off asap! Maybe a different moisturiser might help? I have the annoying combination type skin! So my t zone is oily and cheeks are dry 🙄 yep hot flushes still with me too, especially when I come inside from the cold... It's like mission get your coat and jumper off before you pass out!!!  

• It's mental with the flushes isn't it!? Mine only started last week. I hope they can slot me in too, I'm 11+3 today and can't wait to see baby. 

• Slinky, Ooo yay 12 weeks is round the corner for you now! I was so desperate to get to the 12 week scan with this baby. Are you keeping the gender a surprise or you would like to find out? I can usually tell based on the nub theory at 12 weeks 😁 

• My scan is on the 4th December at 1520 (a week on Monday). Very exciting!!!! We're going to find out the gender. I'm getting more and more excited now. 

• Are curry’s from The takeaways safe to eat whilst pregnant? If I got a chicken korma? 

glad you finally got your scan date slinky! How many weeks will you be then? 

• They're safe. I Googled it last week when I wanted a vegetable tikka massala. 

I'll be 12+6 weeks, but I reckon I'm a few days behind this. But we'll see. 

• Glad you got your scan appt slinky! Very exciting and nice to have a date to count down too! That's not long at all either 😁 If the sonographer gets a good shot of the nub I'll have a guess at gender for you if you want to post a pic of your little beauty 💗💙 

Yes as far as I know curry is not on the band when pregnant list mummytolily, so fill your boots! 😃 Although I think the butter chicken curry i made last night might of given me the runs this morning - sorry tmi 🙈

• Thanks slinky & elexox I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I don’t know if I’ll feel the same if I have the runs in the morning 😂

• im Hoping one of you girls can help me, I’ve just had the tiniest bit of red blood, but it doesn’t appear to be coming out, I’ve held a bit of tissue there for a couple of minutes and nothing but ive held it a bit further up and there was specks of blood on there, I’ve noticed the last couple of days I’ve felt quite uncomfortable down there I either thought I was getting thrush or a water infection, Ive also felt really dry down there, so you think I’ve just irritated it for being a serial wiper to check for blood? I really don’t think it’s coming out I feel like it’s on the outside, i also haven’t felt any pain 

• Mumtolily, it could be something as simple as a small graze just inside our outside, as you said you're quite dry. A little bleeding can be normal, as your cervix is changing. Weird question, but did you have a bowel movement at that time? My only bit of blood (at 6+6) which made me go epu was after a poop. 

Just keep an eye on it though. That's all the epu would say, and if it gets worse ring them. But chances are things will just be stretching. Try not to worry lovely. 

• Well in my last oregnancy  had cervical ectropian (graze on the cervix) and definitely knew it was coming out of vagina, but this time if definitely not coming out it was higher up than the entrance 😂 (god this is awful trying to explain haha) it was literally like a few specks of blood as if youd knocked a scab off that sort of thing, I feel like the last few days because of being uncomfortable I’ve been checking for blood more often then I normally would, so I’ve been wiping a lot more which May have irritated it down there, I didn’t have a bowel movement no, if I went to epu with that amount of blood on a tissue they’d probably laugh at me 😂 it was like 3 tiny specks 😂 I have my doctors appt on Tuesday so I’ll mention it to her and see what she says, I feel happy and calm that it’s definitely not coming out and that I’ve probably irritated it by wiping to much 

• I’ve had nothing since so only those little specks! 

• That's more than likely the case then hun. You know your body best. 

Ele, I'll definitely postage picture and you're more than welcome to take a guess. 

• I hope so will keep an eye on it over the weekend