Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Hi ladies. Feel like I'm struggling today. 2 and a half weeks of feeling and being sick everyday, i feel like it's never ending and some days I'm sick more than once. Still can't hardly eat, i start eating then feel sick more or have to be sick. It's making me cry because i feel like i can't even leave the house, i feel horrible every minute of the day x

• Emmaloulou I hope you get a wee break from it soon. If you're really struggling maybe pop back to your gp and see if they can give you something else?

Whalechick you were correct! Sickness is back with bells on today and the tablets aren't touching it! Feeling a little guilty as it's hubby's bday so we went out for lunch. Total waste of money as my entire meal is in a box in the fridge untouched!

Scans tomorrow guys :D

• Good luck for your scans tomorrow ladies 😍

• Good luck tomorrow ladies! I have everything crossed for you all. I’m 6w1d and have started to feel a bit sicky. Wretched in the toilet whilst trying to make breakfast this morning but nothing too bad! Think it’s just the beginning but makes me feel confident! Plus boobs have suddenly got even bigger and heavy and sore which again I am embracing! Bring on the symptoms! 

Hope you feel Better emmaloulou 😥 must be tough. Be kind to yourself, hope you have lots of support

• Good luck to everyone with scans tomorrow :) can't wait to see them xx

• I have taken 8 hpt and all were positive. I’ve had very mild cramps but I’ve been bleeding. My hcg is 78. I go back Monday for another test. I’m sorry you all have endured a miscarriag. I’m seeking help and advise from women who have been through it because I think I’m going through it now. Everything I’m experiencing is new to me and I’m really scared. 

• HI Amy, how far along Are you? I think a lot of people have  a bit of a bleed in early pregnancy and I for sure have had plenty of random cramping. 

But if it’s is a heavy bleed then I would prepar yourself and I’m so sorry it’s happening to you. There is a group on this site for People currently going through miscarriage who might have it more fresh in their mind- this group is for People pregnant after one (which if anything gives you hope that this isn’t the end for youe journey!) 

i would ring the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital and seek advice from them- I wish you all the best with then HCG results xxx

• MrsB, I’m sorry it came back so strong, but don’t feel bad, it was out of your control and you tried! what time is your scan today? good luck, I hope everything g goes well. 

emmalou, how are you feeling today?

mummytolily good luck at your scan!

amymichelle, I’m sorry for what you are going through, I hope it is just normal bleeding but if not then this site is an amazing place to find support. Rhia is right, contact your epu, and try the miscarriage thread. 

Afm, I had two terrible days of nausea kicking my ass and the tabs making me sleep. I think a huge part of it is worry about today, but I guess I get my answer one way or the other today so at least there is that. I’m trying not to be too optimistic but it’s hard 😕 

I can’t wait to see scan pics, mrsB and mummytolily! Help cheer a nervous wreck up 😆

• And thank you for all the well wishes, you ladies are amazing.

• Hi Amy, I bled for the first trimester, mainly spotting, but with 3 very heavy bleeds that last about 1 hr each - think burst blood vessel - however I didn’t have cramping with the bleeding, which is what I had with miscarriage.  I’m sorry you are experiencing this - it is super stressful - good luck xx 

Finally made it into 3rd trimester 🎉🎉  

My not so big bump, but think I now finally look pregnant and not just fatter (I know but can’t help how I feel) 

BP was back down yesterday and no more protein in Urine, so off pre eclampsia panic 😁

good luck with scans ladies - cant wait to see all your pics xx 

• Aww lovely pic mrsfish! You definitely look pregnant 😀 and congrats on the third trimester! 

That is great news on the pre eclempsia front, am sure it takes a weight off your mind. 

• Defineatly look pregnant mrs fish :) will be thinking of you all who have scans today 

hi Amy will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, I'm not pregnant but did have a mc last year and am trying again, Im over here as well as the trying to conceive after mc page as ive known some of the girls here for nearly a year now and they are all so supportive but defo pop over there if it is unfortunately a mc there's girls who have been in many different situations with mc and can help 

I'm finished af girls and will be ttc for the next few weeks will start testing around first of Feb I think with clear blue digital ovulation and see how I get on :) 

• Gorgeous Mrs Fish 😍 definitely preggers

Good luck with all the scan today ladies. I'm so excited to see your pics. And to know if you are 💗 or 💙 mummytolily!!

Amy I had a bit of spotting early on in this pregnancy and as others have said they'e had bleeds too. Definitely try and get checked out and the epu. I hope it's not a mc I really do but if it is I promise there is a lot of support for you and you can get through it even though it might not seem like that the time. I hope you don't need to but if you do get bad news definitely check out the trying to conceive after miscarriage thread.

Mrs rees lots and lots of dtd for you!!! We need a baby Rees 💙💗💛 I know this will be your year got a really good feeling for you xx

• Mrs fish you definitely look pregnant! Lovely baby bump!! 

Whale chick I hope you feel a lot better after your scan I know what you mean I almost threw up my breakfast this morning with worry! cant wait to hear how everything goes! 

Mrs Rees! Good luck for this month 🤞🏻

Lisil eeeeeeek i now know and I’m over the moon! 

as For me had our Scan this morning and I’m so pleased to say everything is Perfect and got to hear the heartbeat! 

we are having a beautiful baby 

BOY!!! 💙💙💙💙

• Awwww congratulations!!! And what an amazing photo of him! I’m so happy for you 👶🏼💙💙 

I’m glad I am not the only one who has been freaking out, I just hope our appointment goes as well as yours :) 

• Aww a boy!!! 💙 one of each! Just perfect 💙💙💙💙 so made up for you xxx

• Thanks ladies xx 

Mrs Rees, am sending you super positive vibes, I’m with Lisl this is your year!! Try to relax and enjoy spending time together xx

Mummytolily 💙💙💙💙💙 so happy for you - I of each, perfect family xxxx 

cant wait to hear how everyone else gets on xx 

• Awwww mummytolily so excited for you a bby boy 😍 lovely scan pic too 

Thanks girls am gunnabe positive and try to enjoy as much as possible and not get too obsessed with the tests 

When should I test with them though??? The packet says fmu but others say in afternoon?? 

• Congrats Mummy to lily! What a lovely scan! 

MrsRees- the clearblue digi one I would do with FMU. And then I didn’t the cheapies at The same time, just as I was curious to see if it matched Up. I think with cheapies they say to do afternoon? I would only if it was The weekend! Not gonna take them to work haha! 

depending On your cycle though, I used to start on CD6, do one every other day until in got  flashing smiley, then every day until solid smiley. However, this month I got my BFP I ovulated a lot earlier so just Be careful not to start too late in the cycle! good luck and yes still enjoy! 🤗😆