Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• I think I am between 2 and 4 weeks. i went for a scan when I noticed the blood and they said I could just be too early. I’m not filling up pads but there’s a fair amount when I wipe. Thank you all so much for the kind words and support. It puts my mind at ease a little to know there is support. I go back Monday to recheck my levels. I’m hoping they’ve doubled like they’re supposed to. Good luck ladies with your pregnancies. I wish you all the best and thank you so much for the support. 

• Buzzing for you mummytolily! A BOY ahhh! I need to book my gender scan, probs three weeks today though xxx

• Good luck, AmyMichelle.

everything crossed that this is your month, mrsrees. and agree with everyone, make sure you’s enjoy yourselves and dont put too much pressure on yourself. 

• Ahhh congratulations Mummytolily! I bet you're so excited!

Amy Michelle fingers crossed for you!

Just in from our scan. We have a little wriggler. Only early days but baby looks perfect and could see it's wee bum shaking and it's arms. I'm now measuring 9+3 instead of 8+6 but I still think 8+6 is correct :) in such a good mood that I'm not even noticing the nausea today!

• Great news Mrs b! Hope you're feeling more relaxed now xx

• Thank you everyone we are chuffed! I’m now questioning why 4 years ago I thought it’d be a good idea to buy everything in pink 😂

glad your scan went well mrsB

how did your scan go whalechick? 

• Aww mrsB, lovely pic! How are you feeling now?

our scan went amazing!! Baby is measuring 12w 2d, so I am two days further than I thought. And the baby was a little show off! Twisting and turning and showing itself from all angles, and even gave us a wave 😁 I am so beyond relieved, and we have all our announcement cards with the scan pics for my partners family (first baby in his family, 20th in mine, lol). So we finally get to tell people!

• Whale chick lovely picture! Made up for you 😘

• Whale chick! I’m so relieved! I kept checking back here to see how it’s had gone lol how amazing! 😍 

I cant Imagine the relief you feel! I haven’t had Nausea today after having it a bit yesterday so I’m preparing myself for a constant rollercoaster of feeling worried about symptoms coming and going! 

last time my sickness slowly tapered off but was gone by 8 and a half weeks which is when baby passed. 

i know theirs ladies here that are suffering with sickness but I’m just prayig that I get more abd that its constant! 

Got my scan on Monday to check that things are progressing. Bit nervy but trying To think positive. 

How exciting for your In laws! Enjoy the announcement! Xx

• Congratulations everyone, so happy for you all. My 12 week scan is on 9th Feb- feels so far away!!!!x

• Thank you everyone 😁 <that is pretty much my face now, lol. 

Rhia, I totally understand about the nausea, any time mine eased off, or just wasn’t there, I would freak out inside. it Was when my symptoms went last time that I knew I had lost the pregnancy, so it’s still in my head that having symptoms means everything is ok. I will have my fingers crossed for you for Monday that everything will be going along as it should be. 

Mickey, mine wasn’t until the 7th of Feb but my partner knew I couldn’t wait that long so we went private, my nerves are already bad so waiting wasn’t an option, lol.

• I’m so glad everything went well whale chick! Lovely scan photo! Any idea on what you’re having? Still feeling girl? Will you find out? 

Bobble cant wait for 3 weeks then!! What do you think you’re having? Did you find out more about Papp a? 

Ria my symptoms came and went all the time, try not to worry easier said than done! hopefully  your scan on Monday goes well! How many weeks are yoI?

• Thanks ladies. I don’t think it’s even proper nausea, it’s more of a feel sick when I’m hungry, then make a meal, can’t finish most of it  then an hour later I starving again and feel sick! I just want to eat but nothing is screaming out to me! 

I dry heaved a bit yesterday morning but this morning husband gave me brekkie in bed then I felt fine! 

I did however wake up at 4am and felt so sick!? Then went back to sleep! 

ill be 6w4d on Monday for the scan so I doubt they Will be able to see much!? 

Maybe im too early for proper sickness? Last time I just felt nauseous and like a disgusting taste in my mouth. But again only lasted a week :( 

• MRsb and whale chick lovely scan photos really happy for both :) 

I'm rekonkng there's gunna be a flux of boys now seeing as so many r having girls :) 

• I am still feeling its a girl, though I do have times when I think maybe I’m wrong. We are definitely finding out, he was told he has no choice in the matter, lol. 

That is how mine started rhia, and then as the weeks went on it got stronger. Now I rarely find anything i actually want to eat never mind that I know it will all make me feel horrible anyway. Ice lollies and cheap crisps are the only things that help me. 

• Congrats ladies, scans look perfect! ❤️ Congrats on team 💙 BLUE 💙 Mummytolily, I knew it 😁 A little brother for lily, and one of each is lovely! 

Whalechick, I'm actually gna lean towards team blue for you too! Nub isnt imaged well but I'm getting blue vibes! 😁 

Im agreeing with mrsrees, I think an influx of boys are on the way! 

• Thanks Elexox! 

i Am still in shock! I can’t believe it a little boy xD 💙 

whalechick how did everyone take the news? And is oh feeling a bit more relaxed now? Will you book a private scan at 16 weeks or wait until 20 weeks with nhs? 

im so glad all our Scans went well yesterday! 

Ria I should imagine it’ll look like a little blob with a flashing heartbeat, I think there’s a few girls on here who have had scan at that gestation hopefully they’ll share there photos!

mrs Rees & Elexox I think you’re right there could be a few boys on the way! 

Mickey less than 2 weeks! :)

• So many gorgeous boy clothes for you to buy! But replacing all the pink stuff you have now is gonna take time, lol. 

They took it well. His mum cried, a lot. my daughter took a little time to come to terms with it but she is ok, and my sister is very excited. My partner is very much more relaxed now, he is getting excited and cant keep the smile off his face 😊 

I think we will wait until the nhs scan, we have already planned a later private one so we can take his mum with us.

why are you thinking boy, ele? He thinks boy too, but i think that is him being hopeful, lol.

same mummytolily, after yours and mrsB’s went well I had a full anxiety attack thinking all three couldn’t go well, but they did 😁

• Fantastic news whalechick, mummytolilly and mrsb, so happy for you and love seeing all the pics, keep them coming!

def look preggers mrs Fish too! Proper bumpage. 

Positive vibes everyone 🤞🏻🌈 

• Whale chick I know we spent over £100 in next yesterday xD We are gonna be more sensible this time though as lily had more clothes than she had time to wear so a lot was never used, luckily my nan wants to buy us a Moses basket so that helps and my mum wants to buy a baby swing lily absolutely loved hers! So that’s a must have! I’m glad everyone was pleased with the great news! cant Wait to know what you’re having!

thanks oborne! 

Here’s my 16 weeks & 4 days bump!