Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Yes it’s best in a cup mrsrees! You’re using digital clearblue right? So annoying if there’s is a faulty one- so expensive. You can’t get ones in bulk on amazon which have 20 sticks- I would recommend that if you have long cycles. I’ve always had quite short cycles so didn’t need that many but you might need more! 

• yeah may consider getting the bigger pack next time, they are so expensive. I tried to combat it by doing the tests when I knew id be in the vicinity of ovulating but noit sure when that will be as cycles have been all over the place lately but will see what happens I guess ive got enough to last ,me from baby centres estimates of 28 day cycle to 32 day cycle (I git pregnant first time on their dates) 

ive still got 9 days of testing to keep going with 

• Thankyou MrsFish😘 I've very mixed emotions I'm nervous happy excited scared I just want him here so I know he's fine cant decide on a name yet!  will wait till he's here to decide for sure haha 

my SIL was around 10 weeks when she lost one of her twins it's so heartbreaking but never give up on hope! Is this your first?

keep us updated on your pregnancy and all the best❤

• Having a bad day ladies 😪 

Work was really manic and stressful, I wasleft in charge and just so much on. on top of that I didn’t have the same sickness as yesterday. I didn’t feel great but I felt ok which upset me more. I would have rather been ill all day! 

I don’t feel like anything wrong but more like bad memories come back from last time? My symptoms all dropped off at 8 weeks last time (missed misscariage) and found out at 12 so I just remembering how I used to drive myself crazy symptom Spotting and trying to find reassurance but never feeling ok. 

sounds   silly wishing to Be ill Again but I was so happy yesterday 😪

• Aww Ria try not to worry, my symptoms always come and go, you may wake up feeling like rubbish again tomorrow, give it a few days and if they haven’t come back then phone epu and see if they can scan you, I’m sure they Wouldn’t mind! hopefully You feel Them again soon!

im also having a rubbish day ☹️ I asked one of my colleagues if she thought I’d put on a lot of weight & For her honest opinion in which she replied yes which is fine I got what I asked for but then she kept making jokes like wide load coming through and everyone was laughing with her and now I’m feeling like a whale ☹️ She’s a really jokey Person so I know she doesn’t mean it but it still hurt ☹️ I’m worried about baby again some days I feel him move loads and then I don’t for a couple of days and those days are like hell, I keep trying to remind myself I’m only 17 weeks some people haven’t felt baby at all by then but it’s still difficult ☹️

• Ria, I’m sorry you are feeling so bad, symptoms do seem to cycle though so try not to worry too much. I know that is easier said than done when you are fighting against memories. I hope tomorrow you wake up feeling sick (I don’t think I have said that to anyone I wasn’t being mean to!). 

Mummytolily that is so mean, obv if you are asking she would know you are feeling a little insecure about it and know not to make jokes.

i also feel bad today, it started well and then I got hit with really bad nausea, headache, and extreme tiredness. 13 weeks today, I really hope I get my energy back soon. 

Love the sound of your nursery ideas, mrsrees :) especially the floral letters. 

also love alligators, mummytolily. I have a thing for animals that are usually seen as ugly or scary and Dangerous. 

• Thank you Mummy to lilly, it’s nice to know you had them come and go, and it has onlu been a day loli was Just hoping that it was the start and it was going to continue! Ill give it a few days and see if it comes back. 

Fingers crossed!

that is really mean! I know some people are jokey and they get away with it but to a pregnant  lady!? I mean, the awnser is always no lol! Or if it’s yes at least be complimentary about it! 

it Sounds like maybe a bit of jealousy though, I’m always suspicious of people who take the mick out of me, can only feel sorry they must be insecure about themselves! 

• Thanks whale chick! Lol that is the nicest thing you could wish for me haha! 

ALso mummytolilly, so natural to be worried about movemnts but yeh I’ve heard 17weeks would be early and the movemnts won’t be consistent but I can imagine it does stress you out! 

Gosh im going to Be a nightmare when It comes to that stage!! 😂

whalechick go you, 13weeks!! 🎉celebratory sickness lol! Hope you get a good rest tonight! 

I’m already tucked up in bed strugglign to keep eyes open 👀

• MrsRees, call clear blue and tell them you've had faulty sticks and they'll send you a box for free! That's what my friend did 😂😁 fingers crossed for you not missing your surge! Deffo use a cup, especially with CB they can be a pain if you don't get enough pee on the stick lol... What CD are you on? 

Ria, sorry youre having a tough time with on off symptoms, if it helps mine used to do that too in the early weeks... by week 9 id pretty much lost all my symptoms (apart from smell aversions, which have only just tapered off at 35 weeks!) As the other girls have said, youll get good and bad symptom days but I totally understand your worries. I'm sure everything is ok 🤗

Ahh mummytolily, it's like we're the same person! Same worries at the same stages 😩😂 I didn't start feeling really regular movements with this little miss until about 19 weeks... which is when my BHCs started too! Not too much longer before you'll be feeling little man all day everyday! 🤗 And as for the snotty comments, take no notice of them... as Ria said, there's probably an element of jealousy in there 🙄 Maybe next time one of them makes a smarmy comment just have a straight face and look away, I'm "resting bitch face" tends to do the trick with unwanted comments 😂

Whalechick, 1 more week until youre in the second trimester! I can't believe how quickly all of our pregnancies are progressing! Hopefully your energy picks up in the "golden trimester" 😁

Im spending the day having a deep clean so I don't have anything to do on the weekend and I can put my feet up and let OH do everything! 😂😁 

• Ele is so right MrsRees you shoulda so complain! I would! 

Thank you Ele, does make me feel better knowing not everyone has had constant sickness. 

I don’t have many pregnant friends. Im 28 and im the only married one out of my Friends! I have one friend who is 31 and has two boys, but, she never had any issues, conceived in two months both times and just had fairly bad sickness with no scares both times round. 

So thats my only experience really of knowing a pregnancy other than my own traumatic experience. 

Another stressful day again and trying to breath, and going to try and get out for a walk at least soon or I’ll go nuts! No sickness today but boobs are even bigger and Lots of blue veins!? Lol so it should ok!? 

are you on maternity leave ele? id love a deep clean!! well id love someone else to do it.. haha you must be in nesting mode! 

• They worked today in a cup I think I probably didn't get enough pee on the stick was a low fertility which was expected 

I started today really as yesterdays didn't work its CD 13 my app rekons my fertile days dont start 4 three days yet so will keep testing 😊

• Elexox Roll on 19 weeks 😂 I think that’s the only time I’ll stop panicking! I think I’ve felt tiny movements today but I’ve been so busy at work it’s been difficult to concentrate on them, I did call the midwife this morning and she’s going to come to mine on Sunday to listen to the heartbeat again, she said she’s not worried at all just for my own peace of mind! 

Ria unfortunarely (or fortunately) which ever way you see it 😂 some people just don’t have many symptoms! I’m one of them and completely understand your worries, I’m sure most of my nausea this time was through worrying rather than pregnancy 😂 hopefully things are progressing well and you’ll be able to chill out soon! 

I actually served Abi from eastenders at work this morning (or a lookalike) 😂 but I’m sure it was her so that was exciting! don’t know if I’ve mentioned before that I work with a celebrities mum on a Thursday 😂 that’s the most exciting my job gets other than that I’d rather be at home 😂

• Welcome m155f1t5 and congrats!!!

Mrs Rees sorry you got a faulty test. I'd definitely complain - hopefully you will get some freebies because they are so expensive. I know someone says you can get bigger packs on Amazon but I've noticed them on Groupon a few times too so may be worth a look.

Ria I'm sorry you're worrying so much but it's completely understandable. See if you can get in for an early scan for reassurance. I hope you start feeling terrible again soon 😉 haha but remember symptoms can conevabd go as some others have said.

Mummytolily yesterday my colleague said I looked big so I said I hope you mean pregnant and not fat to which she replied, 'you just look really wide today' I was like thanks for that! I'm only a 10 and still in size 10 mat clothes but I was slightly offended haha. It's good to hear that your midwife is so attentive.

Whale chick nearly at 2nd trimester! Hope you feel better soon.

Ele hope you've not done too much today!

Hope everyone else is doing good too. I had midwife today. I'm 31+2. Hallie is plotting bang on average on my personal graph and based on measurements is currently just under 4 pounds 💗

• I dont think it was faulty I think I did it wrong oops never mind 

Glad everything is going well lisil and that Hallie is growing well ☺ its so cool that there's a name and everything.......I am so excited that you will all be having your babies soon.....you'll have to start a new thread called rainbow babies 

• Mummytolily, I still find I don’t feel her for several hours during the day when busy at work - my placenta is anterior and I tend to only feel low movements, rarely do i feel anything near Or above my belly button.  

if I don’t feel movement when a I get in, I give my belly a little shake and have an ice cold drink - normally does the trick - I feel that I have lulled her off when a I am active. 

Are you allowed to tell us who the celeb’s mum is? 

Lisl And Mummytolily- what is the matter with people!! So rude to comment on a pregnant women‘s growin size!  Although I get a lot comments disbelieving I am pregnant and asking where my bump is......

Lisl 4lb is amazing!! How exciting you are now counting down on single numbers - soon March will be here and babies will be soooo close to arriving 😁

Ele, don’t go to mad with the housework, be kind to yourself 😉  

My hubbie is off work 2 days before my Babyshower, so is under strict instructions to scrub the house and make it sparkle!  I wasn’t going to have one, but ended up changing my mind.  My DIL offered to organise, but she has only emailed out invites and not responded to my WhatsApp, so will just crack on with it myself, hopefully she will help with preparing the food in the morning 🤞 

Mrs Rees glad you got it working today, defo pee in a cup, if I remember it takes quite a few seconds to start working.......

• Hi girls, hard to keep up with posts this week as so busy with work, but love the nursery pics,

mummytolilly at 17 weeks my little ones movements were very hit and miss too, some days without feeling anything but already a couple of weeks on they have become every day so it won’t be long for you hopefully (although does depend where placenta is, mine is at back) 

also- who’s Mum do you work with?! 

hope everyone else ok, and get to relax, some time off over the weekend? 

I had 20 weeks scan today, was in there for 1.25 hrs (!!) but everything ok, had to do some

downward dogs and star jumps to try turn baby which was interesting!! They were pressing so hard as well, have a really tender bit on right hand side and felt sorry for bubba with them pressing so hard on her little head! 

Will post a pic

keep positive ladies x

• Oborne do you know what you're having? 💙💗

• Wow Oborne, can’t believe you are 20 weeks already!! We have flown through the last 12 weeks!! 

What a fab scan pic :-)  super exciting :-) 

Did you find out 💗💙? Xx

• Mrs fish I’ve tried loads of different things to get him moving and nothing I even forced myself to have a big bowl of ice cream 😜 

Orborne my placenta is at the front but really high so they said it can stop some movements but shouldn’t be a problem when he gets bigger! 

In sure everythings okay had i not had a miscarriage i wouldnt worry at all at this stage! 

I’ll give you a clue, he’s from Southampton and he released an album on Thursday