Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage

Replies

• Options

Mummytolily I am sure the other ladies are spot on with an irritation to your bits.  All is so sensitive down there, it doesn’t take a lot to get an irritation - it could also be a bit of a stretching or something.  I would suggest vaginal rest (as hospital told me).  It could also be a UTI - so maybe go drs next week and Get it checked out xx 

I have had such an awful week - all crappy personal stuff, my very difficult adhd/asd 16 year old had had his mock exams this week whilst suffering from tonsillitis - I was his anger punch bag all week :-( 

And a lot of other difficult stuff to do with my parents - my mum I haven’t had contact with for 9 years and my Dad who is too busy with his new family, both have had negative influences today.  All in the same week where I should have given birth to my miscarried baby.  

Hubby has worked the last 3 nights so been home alone feeling miserable - I should have gone to an Xmas party tonight but ducked out as wasn’t in the mood when it was being booked - sulk, sulk, sulk........

• Options

Thanks Mrs fish, everything’s definitely okay, it was just a bit of irritated broken skin, wasn’t coming from there, there’s nothing this morning & no pain :) 7 weeks today! 

The day i was going to book private scan oh is working 😒 so don’t know when to book it for now 😂

• Options

Glad all in ok mummytolily and that's rubbish, hopefully you can get another day sorted though.

Mrs Fish I'm sorry you'e having a hard time 😔 hopefully this weekend us a bit better for you.

I'm back at the hospital on Monday being scanned again because little miss was being an awkward bugger 2 weeks ago and wouldn't move from being laid face down so they couldn't complete all their checks. Happy I get to see her again though 💗

• Options

Mummytolily just caught up, glad your lady situ sorted itself out... if it helps im STILL a serial triple wiper and have had the same problem a few months ago. I just booked my private scan and told OH to take the day off 🙈 Luckily his boss is ok with things like that as long as there's enough notice, is that not an option? 

Mrsfish, sorry to hear about your awful week. Hopefully next week treats you better! Big cyber hugs 🤗❤️ Sod Christmas parties! I'd much rather have a hot bubble bath and put my feet up 😌 Hope your lad gets better soon - tonsilits is the worst, I had it at 11 weeks and literally couldn't breathe or talk my tonsils were that infected and swollen! Big hugs for your angel baby, lest we never forget 👣👼🏼 

Lisil, haha my naughty girly was doing the same at the 20 week scan and wouldn't have her heart checked! After being told to go up and down stairs, eat drink nothing worked so i had to stand in the room and do star jumps which finally got her to turn around for about 30 seconds lol! Hopefully your little miss plays ball at your scan on Monday! 🤞🏼

• Options

Elexox his jobs really awkward, he norMalloy works 2 weekends out of the month but hes having 4/5 off in a row, he could normally swap it but the week before we are going to the isle of Wight to see my brothers new house (he’s recently moved over there with his girlfriend) & the week after is the Saturday we are taking lily to see Santa 😂 so can’t really swap it and he does 7am-7pm shifts on the weekend so not really a time to go early either, and when he works the weekend he gets Wednesday Thursday and Fridays off and they’re the only days I work 😂 I’m hoping we can go in the morning the week we see my brother will have to check times though! Will you be having anymore scans? 

lisil lets hope she plays ball this time! I’m sure everything is fine so just another excuse to see the little beauty! 

• Options

Mummytolily, gosh that is complicated! 😂 

I bent down to begin hanging out the washing earlier and when I stood up I got the most awful CRAMP in my tummy (under boobs)! Never had this before and can't say I'd like to experience it again! Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if its pregnancy related or not... maybe I've over done the cleaning/tidying today 🙈 Literally just sat down since 10:30am! 

• Options

Oh no elexox - I haven’t had that one, but I know when I do too much i feel really uncomfortable, sometimes cramps or back ache etc. 

Glad you listened to your body and have rested up the rest of the day :-) hope you are feeling a bit better this evening xx 

• Options

Elexox maybe you pulled a muscle? About a month ago I was putting the washing out, I put the pole pm the line to lift it up and got a horrible pain too. Everything was fine though because it was before my 20 week scan.

Had my scan today and everything looked ok. She had her legs over her head though for most the time haha.

• Options

Wow lisil that is an amazing scan photo! It’s actually made me giggle a little! When lily was like 10 months old she Loved to smell her feet 😂 which was rather embarrassing when we were out 😂 I wonder if your little girly will enjoy doing that 😂😂

try and take it easy from now on elexox that doesn’t sound pleasant!

Hows everyone today?

How are you doing bobble?

im 7+2 today and finally have my first doctors appt tomorrow so she’ll Refer me to the Midwife and hopefully I’ll hear from her soon! 

• Options

Mummytolily that made me chuckle about Lily! 

Hope you get a midwife appointment soon xxx keep us updated!

• Options

Lisl, that's a lovely scan photo! 

Mumtolily, that made me giggle. 

Afm, feeling alright most of the time now. However, I'm having an off day today. A little crampy (mostly gas and constipation with a bit of uterine stretching). And very tired. Luckily I don't work Mondays. 

• Options

Gorgeous bub lisil, nice and clear pic of your little miss! 👶🏻

Slinky sounds like your uterus is having a good old stretch and growing! I used to get stretchy crampy feelings around that gestation every 3/4 days too! 

Thanks mummytolily... haha lily and her feet made me smile! I can just picture a little baby having a whiff as you're walking round the supermarket 😂🙈

Unfortunately the cramps have continued but WORSE and now in my calf muscles. At about 5:30am this morning I must've stretched my legs out in my sleep and was woken by this horrific cramp in my right calf. I have never experienced a cramp like it. I couldn't move, I was laid there panting in agnoy. OH woke startled by me and tried to straighten my leg but couldnt, after about 2/3 minutes it passed but now I've just got really sore legs. I'm so scared it'll happen again 😩 I've never EVER had cramp before but Im not in a rush to get it ever again!!! 😕

On a more positive note... Had a fantastic day at my Graduation Ceramony with my lovely family today ❤️ The venue was the Royal Festival Hall... We went for a meal at Giraffe after by the Thames. Shame the weather wasn't great but all in all it was a very memorable day! 🎓

• Options

I’m glad it made you all have a giggle 😂 

lisil i hope so too about 10 weeks would be nice! I want my ‘12’ week scan at like 14 weeks this time because of miscarriage being at 13 weeks would rather it be a bit later so dont want Midwife appt to early, I’m dreading having to phone to make sure that it’s not the same sonographer as last time, if it is i will just pay for another private scan as I wouldn’t trust a word she said anyway. 

Slinky have you managed to have a chilled out day today? 

Elexox oh no cramps are the worst! How are you feeling now? So glad you’ve had a good day graduating it sounds absolutely lovely! And of course a massive congratulations! 🎉🎊

• Options

Mrs fish when is your next scan? Hope baby is doing okay, have you felt Any kicks yet? 

• Options

Ahh thanks mummytolily. It was the best day 🎓🎉.

Cramps were pretty bad yesterday but maybe having to wear heels didn't help! Legs are less sore today thankfully. I'm super sleepy, hungry and thirsty recently 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lots of big kicks and turns from little miss, I can feel her moving when I'm walking around now too... She's around 2lbs and the size of a large cucumber according to my app! 💗👣 26 weeks tomorrow and got my second mw appt at long last! 🙄

Mummytolily - Argh i hate making phone calls like that, hopefully it's not the same sonographer! Its understandable why you don't want her again... 

How is everyone doing? 

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

Elexox glad you’re feeling a bit better today! I can’t stop eating! I had a banana this morning, which normally does me until lunch time nope 20 minutes later I was starving again so had a big bowl of cereal and then an hour later I was shaking because I was so hungry! I’ll end up the size of a house before I know it 😂 I’m dreading that phone call but hey it’s better then turning up and it’s her! 

I have my doctors appt in an hr, I really cba to go I feel so rubbish today 😂 it’s like a 10 minute walk from my house but turns into half an hour with lily being so easily distracted 😭 

• Options

Hi Ladies

Lots to catch up on!! 

Lisl love the pic, she will be an acrobat or gymnast 😜

Elexox - congrats on your graduation, make sure you take it easy and look after yourself, your body is working super hard to grow your little one, it gets tougher and tougher the further  along you get :-) 

I’m ok, have been busy with work and family stuff these last few days.  My scan is in 8 days -  will be close to 21 weeks, my next one (24 week one with consultant) is between Xmas and new year - hopefully she will start making a plan for delivery and care for me. 

I can feel baby moving most days, she tends to be active in the afternoon- today i did a bit of Xmas shopping and she was wriggling about.  She also love or hates a cold drink - I often get a big reaction from ice cold water 😜

How is everyone’s weight gain going? I am at about 11lbs, not sure if that is ok or not for 20 weeks?? 

Slinky how are you doing today? Has cramping settled a bit?  Xx

• Options

MummytoLilly how did you get on at the dMrs? Xx 

• Options

Heya ladies. Ele, congratulations on your graduation, such an achievement. Hope your cramps have eased now. 

Mumtolily, how did your doc appointment go?

Mrsfish, hopefully there's a plan in place for you soon.  I'm not sure about weight gain, I've put on 3.5lbs in the first 12 weeks, but ny belly looks more swollen for the weight gain. 

My cramps have gone now. They were more like sharp pinches, and streatches. And gas. Haha I get the odd twinge but I think it's just all stretching. Not overelly concerned. But still nervous for my scan on Monday.