Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Missed pill when fertile.. Possibilities?

I've been on the mini pill for the past 6 months, and me and my other half went away for my birthday at the weekend, caught up in all the fun I completely forgot to take my pill on the 16th(according to my app I was fertile), we had unprotected sex quite a few times that day(and for the next few days), and I didn't remember about my pill until my alarm went off on my phone for the next day(17th, according to my app this was my ovulation day).

I took my pill for the 17th, but missed the pill for the 16th.. I'm wondering if it makes a bigger difference to have missed it because I was fertile/ovulating when I missed the pill?

Obviously I can't test for two weeks, I'm just looking for some advice!
Thanks in advance!:)

Replies

• This may not be much help but from what I've read from the instructions on my pill (I'm also on the mini pill I believe it's called cerelle) if you completely miss a pill then your to use another form of contraception for 7 days as it becomes ineffective. The pill I'm on in most cases stops ovulation but in some cases doesn't. There may be a chance you could have got pregnant. It'll seem like forever away waiting to test it's really awful. I hope you get the answer you want x