Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

for those who know the sex.. were you insticts right?

2»

Replies

• Options
    i was convinved my first was a boy but had a girl was so convinced i bough a few blue bits! and this time i was convinced it was one but is the other! cant tell u what tho its a secret! lol. but i was wrong both times!
  • Options
    i was convinved my first was a boy but had a girl was so convinced i bough a few blue bits! and this time i was convinced it was one but is the other! cant tell u what tho its a secret! lol. but i was wrong both times!
  • Options
    I was so convinced that I was having a boy first time round that I bought a baby blue pram and car seat and blue blankets and I was right. I didnt have any morning sickness with Reece, and neither did my mum or nan when they had boys but they had loads with their girls. Ive been sick a lot this time, and I would love a girl, but I'm thinking another boy. My feelings are no where near as strong this time, but Reece says he is having a baby sister called Belle. Mayb he knows something I dont!
  • Options
    I have no instincts about what im having, i really would like a little girl but convincing myself its a boy! lol i had a dream really early on about 8 or 9 weeks that i had a baby boy and we even called him Thomas!!!!! bit too precise dont you think?? lol