Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Heavy bleeding in early pregnancy

2»

Replies

• How many weeks pregnant are you jadey? X 

• I dont know as i have only just found out x

• Hi, myself and my partner are experiencing the exact same conditions as Ewright5, but as useful as these forums are in showing others similar situations, like most forums no one seems to post any conclusions or final answers. I don’t mean to sound negative, only we miscarried last November and having taken this long to fall pregnant again, it’s now a worry we are losing for the second time.. 😔 Hoping to find a positive answer.
  • @Dea76 sorry you experiencing this.
    Some people  can bleed heavy during pregnancy,but it's always good idea to check with GP. You need to do blood work and scan Hun.
    It is hard for you,and obviously you don't want to have another misscaridge,but just remember after rain there will be rainbow. 
    I had 3 MC before giving birth to a healthy boy
  • Hi @Sigsauer thank you for your reply. It’s nice to know people are listening. Since my first post this morning the blood has thickened slightly so we are going to go get it checked out. We’ve not long known we are pregnant and having taken all year to fall since last years MC, it now feels so disheartening as you’ll know. Your experiences give real hope and I love that you’ve since gone on to have a baby boy after 😊. Like you say some people experience heavy bleeding through pregnancy, this may be the case..
  • I know one lady she was very bleeding heavy all through pregnancy,was on bed rest all this time but gave a birth to a baby,bit preterm (34 weeks) but baby is fine
  • Hi, I thought I’d complete my original post to answer any questions that others may have when looking for answers too in the future having experienced similar symptoms. After having bloods taken and tested this week, it was confirmed that we had had a miscarriage. I’m sure not all symptoms may end in the same result for many people they’ll go on to have a healthy pregnancy x

• Sigsauer said:
    I know one lady she was very bleeding heavy all through pregnancy,was on bed rest all this time but gave a birth to a baby,bit preterm (34 weeks) but baby is fine
    Hello

Was she bleeding each month, just like period ,but heavy bleeding ?

Last month and a few days ago,I was heavy bleeding for 2 days, shorter than period. Idk if it's miscarriage. Thanks