Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG - Info from TfaB forum!!!

2»

Replies

• omg!! im not happy with that !!
  • i got 7 posts all about me !!! it even showed my due date!
    not very happy about that it had a link to my myspace page to !
    http://bd.lilypie.com/Mf5O0/.png

• I think you will find - it will bring up every single thing you have ever posted on here!

I just did it again and did it so it showed everything and there were 10+ pages of my life! It even showed everything about my split from hubby back in November! I am getting bit scared bout what to put on here now!

How do we notify Web-ed bout this and find out if it can all be deleted. Am am very wary now!
  • god, it brings up all the forums on and the places my photobucket pics have been put!!
  • Hi guys, Im gatecrashing. It was me who did the googleing and got my own post. Im sorry if Ive caused you all stress and worry over it, but I hope you will all not hate me, as Im hoping Ill be joining you over here soon!

It is scary to find your own posts out there for all the world to see. I was very shocked! I really didnt realise that that would happen, and I see Im not alone!

Again, sorry! But its prob for the best that we all know? Then we can all make sure we dont put any identifying details on there like email (which I had done but have now edited!), real names, photos etc. xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/2S360/.png

• Fucking hell how embarassing!!!!!How do we get it off, i am so glad i havny given out my numberor e mailadress now or put any pictures on!!!!! My user nameisbecouse my oh is a west brom fan and if you put mine in my profilecomes up and there are other peopleout there too who have used it, there is one bloke loking for sex on one site!!!!! I am so niave i dont evenunderstand facebook cansomeone explain it to me, i have a friend who lives in Australia and she added me as a friend occasionally she will sendme a message through this and i will reply back but otherwise we text talk on phone or email well i have just read e mails and there is an email alerting me toa message on facebook fro m a name i didnt recognize,well anyway i have read it and it is from a client whose hair i used to do yearsago, she was looking for people from Tamworth where i live and found me she said congratulations on bump how does she know that i dont understand does that mean any one in the world can read what you put on facebook woulld appreciate if you could let me know as i know loads of youare onface book xx
  • I'm not very good at facebook but you can change the settings so that some, or all of your profile is hidden so that only your friends can see it. Otherwise everything that you have on their is visable to anyone who wants to look. Same on here, you have to be a member to make posts but anyone can read what is here.
  • This is why it's important never to use your REAL name or REAL pics of yourself!!! The net leaves you open to ALL to read......

I realised this a few years ago when I googled my own name and saw all the work related projects that I had worked on...on the net!!!

Always use a fake name...and keep personal pics off yourself to yourselves if you don't want others to see what you have written in posts..

xxx
  • omg, was looking for a pregnancy chatroom for single mums 2 b. i typed pregnancy chat room single mum in google nad one of my posts came up as the first item. how embarrassing (sp?) lol xxxxx
  • Hi every1
    i av just emailed web ed and asked if they can stop all ov info from here from going outside this site, lets just hope that they can do summat.
  • Well that was a surprise! Im part of a chinese family (not really) and there is some pictures of a Vicky and her lil boy Joshua but she's not me or my lil joshua. All the threads that ive posted on or started came up and some came up with my name even though i hadnt posted on them which was a bit strange. God im on here a lot!!! And have said some things I wouldnt want everyone to know! x