Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Long Awaited or Big Suprise?

2»

Replies

• lol we had two mc before, one which was an accident, sec was planned for but after that decided to stay off pill and if it happens it happens we just forgot about it , and then after our yearly anniversary( not married, just celebrate our years together ! which we spent locked in a hotel room) 6 weeks later found out was expecting and at 27 + 5 cannot wait to meet ur little boy x x good luck girls x x
  • I tried to conceive for something like eight years and after years of going back and for to doctors, hospitals and fertilty clinics I decided I couldn't take any more heart ache and I gave up. A few weeks later I discovered that I was pregnant! We were over the moon to say the least. Haydn arrived last september and is absolutely stunning, even if I do say so myself!!

About 5 weeks ago I realised that I've had only had one period since his birth and I started to get worried that it would be the start of more hospital visits. I found a pregnancy test in the bathroom and did it just out of curiosity. And yes, I'm pregnant again! It still hasn't sunk in properly yet but again I'm thrilled. Haydn and his sibling will be in the same year group at school, Haydn will be one of the oldest and the one I'm carrying will be one of the youngest in their year.

Like other men mentioned on here my husband is actually warning women not to sit too close to him, just in case!!

Good luck ladies. I hope that you all have happy, healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries.

Denise xxx
  • I was told that I probably wouldn't be able to have children due to endometriosis and ovarian cysts after ttc for 7 years. I went to see the consultant at the end of August with my oh and was going to start fertility treatment. Little did I know I was already pregnant! So it was planned, but still a massive suprise - even the consultant was shocked and really pleased!

Hels xxx
  • i was trying for a whole year then the docs told me i would need fertility treatment so after that blow we just relaxed knowing we couldnt get pregnant and hey presto it worked!!
    bloody doctors are a waste of space.
    im so excited but really nervous im 27yrs old and this is my 1st im worried im getting too old for a big family.
  • All 3 of mine were planned, this one, down to the due date, as my eldest is due to start primary school in sept, we wanted it to be born in the summer holidays so we didn't have to take her out of school when the baby was born, I had the coil out in november and got my BFP december!