Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

VERY VERY FAINT line on first response test!

Replies

• Thanks Rachael, I'm just nervous and should not get too excited yet. I have read and heard that a line no matter how faint, it is a positive. I just hope tomorrow it becomes easily more seen. I've always used first response but maybe a digital one like clear blue would be better, saying pregnant or not. It might be a bit early for using that 10 or 11 days post a 3 day transfer of embryos.
  • My sister done it 3 days before she was meant to an it come up pregnant i read it as she wouldnt look lol!! it just gives you a definative answer!! Good luck let me no x
  • I will let you know tomorrow and the blood test result on Wednesday. I'm so nervous, each hour that goes by seems forever!
  • Ah im praying for you seeing my sister go through it was heart breaking an she had alot of problems ip till 13 weeks but is well on her way now!! The clear blye diital are good there is no room for error with them its just given me a definative answer! Hope the next few days go quick for you
  • I am 12 days befor my period but saw a faint line am I pregnant
  • Hello all. I just took a first response pregnancy test and i swear i can see a very faint line. i have been trying for a few months already and curious if anyone else experience this. if it was negative would any line show at all? im trying to post a pic but doesnt seem to be working!

•    does anyone else see the shadow and faint line??!? please click on the pic to make it bigger to see better!  
  • please click above to see the line better!

• Hi Jill Robinson, i did the same thing late this afternoon and got the same line, ive showed it to 5 different people and they to can see it, gonna take another test tomorrow, but let me know how you go, ive been feeling sick late arvo early evening, had bloating and my boobs have been stinging for the last 4 days and have, had very light bleeding for the last 3 days which i think might have been implantation bleeding

• sunshine80! thanks for your response! i too have had sore breasts the last 4 days. really uncomfortable! and i will be testing the next few mornings and ill keep updating!

• great and ill do the same, fingers crossed its good news for both of us image

• Hi thats a definate posititve i had the exact same thing 2 weeks ago a very faint line so bought a clear blue digital an it confirmed! I started heavily bleeding 5 days later though! Test again in 2 days an it should be darker as the hormone doubles every 48 hours! Good luck x
  • Hey sunshine80 and rachael! i was impatient for now and took another test! line is clearly there but not so dark yet. i also bought the digital clearblue for the morning and will post a pic of whether it says pregnant or not to update!

• And its final! thank you guys for your input and staying positive! Hope all goes well for you two!

• I also had a faint line on a first test about a week ago, and then - on the 1st of January, did another test with a more clear (but lighter than the control) line! I have had pregnancy symptoms too. My husband and I are over the moon - but when should I phone my Dr for a blood test? Is it too soon?

• Go on website WWW.peeonastick.com I found this really helpful))
  • i was definatly pregnant but unfortunatly i lost the baby today so heart breakng Goodluck everyone

• okay, so I recently have a miscarriage on Noverber 12th, 2012.. Im am only 17 and that was my first pregnancy.. I have a really supportive family, but they told me to finish my senior year and just wait to try agian till after i graduate.. well i wanted to try again really soon but my boyfriend of one year wasnt ready... Well i had my first period and it lasted December 11-18.. after my period was over me and my boyfriend had sex a few times just using the pull and pray method.. well on the night i ovulated we had sex, he pulled at got off, cleaned him self up and we start having sex again(sorry for the T.M.I).. well ive had a few symptoms of pregnancy so i decieded to go buy a pregnancy test.. well as soon as i got out of the store my mom texted me and told me she has a weird feeling i was pregnant and to buy a test lol well we went to my boyfriends friends house and i took the test while they left to go get gas i was all by myself... we i took the test and the control line was supper dark, and i was kinda sad that it looked negative... well i kinda tilted it to look at it and you could barely see a light pink line.... like i mean it was so faint i thought i was just seeing things... well my boyfriend came back and i showed him and he convinced its negative but he said he could see the line a little bit depening on which way you hold it.. well his friend came in and said he could see it when you tilted it some... well we opened another test just to see if you could see the lines when you tilted it and you couldnt... well i took that test this morning(the one that was already open, we never took off the cap) and it came up negative and the control line was darker towards the tops and lighter in the middle but no light pink secong line.... help?!:/