Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

VERY VERY FAINT line on first response test!

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies ive just been reading through this thread. I too did a First Response this morning,AF due on sunday. Saw the pink negative line and had a little sulk ! 3 minutes later i look at it again the faintest faintest pale pink line had appeared. I keep looking at it not really sure what to think ? 

Lisa

• Options
    Hi ladies im new to this just signed up like 2min ago anyways im 22years old and never had kids before but planned to well im im practically 14days overdue for my period and still havent got it until now but i took a first response test lastweek saturday night and it came out just one line but then i tried the next day in th moring and it came out positve wit two lines but the second line was faint but i could see it clearly jut wanna know if any of yous have been through this situation and could i be pregnant ? but the instructions on the box said the colours on the line didnt have to match just as long two lines appeared through i still have symptoms but not as bad as 5weeks ago i really hope i am image im going to buy another test tomorrow nd try it out and see how i go image fingers crosses i really hope i am image xx
  • Options
    Hormone levels should increase, so if you tested again with today's fmu it should be darker. I have to admit I kept checking mine all last week! Lines were same colour after a week in my case. Hope you have a nice Easter presentimage
  • Options

Hi Ladies, new to this site but going out of my mind at the moment. I tested on sunday which is when my period was due, gave it a couple of minutes and decided it was negative. I then nipped out for a couple of hours, when i got home i realised i had left the test on the side in the bathroom. When i picked the test up it had a very faint line in the test window, trying not to get my hopes up i read a lot about evaporation lines and put it down to that. Did another test that evening and it took about 20 mintues for a line to come up but i know your not meant to read it after 10, this line was still very faint. Tested 5 times yesterday, a line appeared on all within a couple of minutes but still very faint. Did another one first thing this morning and the line seems to be a little darker that it has been. Hubby is getting me a cbd on his way home from work but im so nervous to get a bfn image Ive had a lot of symptoms, been getting headaches, cramping and sickness and my boobs are so sore. Been getting a lot of pain just under my boobs and round my belly button. Went to the walk in centre last night and the doc said if i am pregnant its all normal but im not sure. What do you ladies think my chances are? xx

• Options
    I've taken two FR htp's. Both came back positive with very very very very faint lines. I went to the hospital today and they did a urine test. It came back negative. Could it my hormone levels aren't high enough yet to get a positive reading on the hospital test? My period is due to start today. I have another FR home test. What should i do?
  • Options

Hi Kat, my lines were very faint up until a few days ago, im now about 5 weeks and 5 days. I would give it a couple of days and test again. image Post a pic of your test if you can and i will tell you if its like mine was image 

xx

• Options
    I took another test this morning. Came back positive. Early this evening i started bleeding. Light bleeding, not like a period.. should i be worried? I've had no pain or cramping.
  • Options

Hi all, new to the site... Took a test today and it came out faint..... See pic..... Does this mean I'm preggers? We have been trying for a long time now with many shattered dreams so don't want to get my hopes up!, all opinions welcome!! 

http://

So hoping I'm not imagining that line!!

• Options

hello.

im aftersome advice. period is 4 days late. i took a clear blue digital test first thing this morning and it displayed "not pregnant" 

has anybody had a negative but found out they were pregnant?

please help!!!

• Options

i had a home preg. test with one line dark and another one thin, later started bleeding, can i assume it is a miscarriage?

• Options

if you are bleeding heavy then i would assume so, if its just spotting i would take another test in a couple of days just to be certain x 

• Options

Hey all. I've looked everywhere for advice and couldn't find any like some I see here. So my girlfriend tells me she think she got af but it was very very light. So we did 2 at home tests and one came up with what looked like the starting of a positive line and the other came up like it messed. The negitive line was there but there was a line under it? We took the ones that would come up as a cross if pregnant and ther was no cross but that weird line underneath. We have no clue what to do. Please help?! (Im a girl btw so dont be alarmed im not invading) 

• Options

Hey all.

My Fiance and I were told by doctors to have a baby ASAP 6 months ago after a MC , I was diagnosed with Endo. I am in a very weird situation at the moment ,maybe someone could help. On the 3rd of March had a positive OPK so we did the deed quiet a few time . hd 5 pos preg tests and then started bleeding on the 26th but just spotting when u wped 27th doc saw dicidual reaction 29th ad 30th May 2 as bleeding red no lots - 8th started brwn spotiing still hve it today wth funny camps in uterus . last night had a faint positive aain.. can smeone try and help m please !!!? think going crazy!

• Options

hi everyone i took a home preganacy test, it came up negative and about an hour later i viewed it and it had a very faint line.

not long after seeing it i took another test and its negative but its only been about 15 mins, could i be preganant or not?

if anyone could help it would be great thank you

Ell

• Options

congrats! id say a faint line is a positive i got a really faint line with my second but as it was so faint i left it until a day or so later then did it again and got a big strong line and burst into tears of joy.  I couldn't believe it!

• Options

Hi Everyone!!

I experienced a faint line on my test and am not sure if I should consider it positive. I'm expecting my period in 5 days. ive uploaded my test for second opinions.

thanks.

amanda

• Options

Hi all, I am really new to this but looking for some advice please. I did a supermarket brand test on Sunday afternoon and it came back positive. Did a CB conception indicator an hour later and it was negative. Did a First Response the next day and no second line but did another one this morning with first urine and there is a feint second line. We have been trying for a couple of years now and I have endometriosis. I have a GP appt. on Friday to talk about IVF etc. as we so desperately want to start a family so I will mention tests then but it feels like a lifetime away at the moment. I don't want to get my hopes up, am I pregnant? Thanks

• Options

Hello my name is Tabitha i took a pregnancy test today around 3:30 today and got a very faint line on my pregnancy test i have been having all the preggo syptoms and im on my 10 dpo and had mild cramps were coming on but my af aint until September 8 2013 could it be my af or am i pregnant what do u guys think?

Thanks Tabitha

• Options
    Hey guys wanting to post a picture of a hpt I took this morning the minute I woke up, extremely faint and almost not there it seems but I know it's not in my head, just wondering if its possible to upload a picture by iPhone ? If so how, just really need some advice and a second pair of eyes lol also took a second hpt later in the afternoon and no trace of anything but I could imagine that may be because it is not as concentrated ? Considering my morning one was very faint and I believe I wouldn't be very far along at all,

Thanks x
  • Options

hi girls i have done a home pregnancy test and there is a very faint line i am due on my period in just over a week but i have been eating quite a lot and im always tired and have been quite moody! i am also having little niggling pains?? what do you think??

help!!!

xxxx