Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My clearblue test has a faint + sign

hi im new here and been wondering if I'm pregnant or not I did a test on clearblue and it shows a faint + sign lately I've been getting morning sickness I don't know if you can see it but I can!

cheers, Joanna 

Replies

• I can't see it Joanna but they don't always show up well on photos. When is AF due? x

• Havent had AF in 3 years ive had irregular period cycles for a long time image

• Maybe wait a couple more days then test with a first response, that should give you a clear answer. Good luck! x

• I can definitely see a line too hun, so hopefully congratulations! I'm sort of in the same boat, but mine only came up when I checked it an hour later (same test exactly), so still VERY unsure. 

Wait a few days and test again :)

• Guys I did another test today I opened inside lol and there's another pink line! How come the others don't show except 1?

• Could be the timing of when you're doing the tests after the first one hun, the liquids that you're drinking in between them etc, can make a massive diff, especially in the early days. if it showed up straight away a positive is a positive babe! Congratulations 😄 

Do you know how many DPO you are?