Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Deleted

Deleted

[Modified by: lilbean on 06 August 2010 19:32:31 ]

Replies

• Options
    thanks so much for this lilbean! it really made me smile! i'm only 13+3 so i'm sure i have loads more horror stories to hear but i'm already sick of it! people tell me they had an awful birth so i ask them to please not give me the details and of course they do anyway!
    its so lovely to hear positive stuff and that, as we all know, its all worth it a hundred times over!
    xxxx
  • Options
    What a lovely post. All you ever hear is the horror stories and this is so reassuring with only 12 weeks to go! xx
  • Options
    Lilbean, I couldn't agree with you more, my little man is 13 days old and I already feel like I want to relive the last 13 days as I have enjoyed them so much.

I had heard so many horror stories - we were told by OH's parents that we would find it extremely difficult !! and I was worrying that I would not know what to do.

Freddie is fab - yes we have ups and downs but everything lilbean has written makes it worthwhile.

Don't listen to anything...... also the gaviscon goes the second they are born !!! Crazy image
  • Options
    Lovely post lilbean - im actually really glad to read it because i have such a positive view on having a baby, the sleep deprivation doesn't bother me, ive barely slept all the way through pregnancy anyway, so ive got used to it, people say wont you miss being able to do this and that, and quite honestly, i dont think i will, i cant think of much that the baby will stop hubby and i from doing.
    i am looking forward to everything!! and there is nothing at all that puts me off having this baby! even when people seem to try there hardest to make out it's gonna be a life of sacrifice and hard work! im sure it is hard work, but anything worth having is in my opinion, and i cant wait! im glad your getting on so well with your little one!

Just 2 days till im due, and i cannot wait!!..x
  • Options
    Thank you... x
  • Options
    How nice of you to take time out and post this for all of us first time mummies, your post was lovely and actually bought tears to my eyes at the thought of all of those experiences that I have yet to come

thank you xxx
  • Options
    thank you so much for this lovely post image it's true you hear so many horror stories and end up scared at how hard it's gonna be and now the first 6 weeks you're going to feel like you've 'been hit by a bus' etc.
    i'm really looking forward to it all again now, and to get that feeling back is invaluable. so thank you so much! xxx
    CC
    38 weeks today
  • Options
    Thank you xxx
  • Options
    you've made a very hormonal woman get all teary- sounds lovely thanks for sharing!!

michelle
    34+5
    xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more.. been a mummy is the best job in the world and there are always more good days than bad image

35+4 with no2! xx
  • Options
    What a lovely post- I've been feeling a bit down recently due to other peoples views on what my life (or lack of!) will be like once baby is here. With only 4 weeks ago this is a lovely post to read.

• Options
    Thanks for posting this, it has really cheered me up! x