Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice please

Hi all
I am 17 weeks and last night my little dog (2.5kgs) jumped up and ran across my belly. No pain or anything just got me worried now, She is a tiny little dog so hopefully all will be OK. She knows something is different and is very clingy to me. 1st time pregnancy and all that and I seem to worry about EVERYTHING! Advice needed x
Hugs
Tracey
xxxx

Replies

• I wouldnt worry babys are very well protected in there.but if it is really bothering you phone your midwife to put your mind at rest.nothing worse than worrying about things.
  • Hi Tracey, I wouldn't worry i have a big dog that gets up and Slabbers all over me !! Lol. He would sit on my knee etc and he's quite heavy. I'm 32 weeks now so when he leans on my belly he gets kicked. Lol. Your past 14 weeks so a small dog shouldn't do your baby any harm. This is my 1st pregnany aswell so i worry about everything not so bad now the only worries i have at this stage is the birth, and what if it goes wrong or when she's born she'll not be big enough or what if she can't breathe when she's born etc. Anyway hope this puts your mind at ease!! xxx