Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Early SPD..

Morning girls

I had quite bad SPD with dd1 and i am dreading it this time round! Im only 6-7 weeks atm, but im starting to feel some random pains at bottom of my back which im sure are the same as when last time started but i was about 16 weeks then, can it start as early as this? :\(

Sharon xx

Replies

• yes sorry to agree too (not what you want to hear!) but it can start that early..mine started even before I got my BFP which is apparantly quite common in 2nd pregnancies my physio said..(also DS was only 18 months when I conceived so hadn't had much time to recover fully either!)

All I can say is try to see physio asap, and wear support belt/do excersises as early as poss, even before you have bump as building core strength in other muscles will really help.

I'm 29 weeks now and only just starting to really struggle now (been in pain since beginning but by resting alot managed to keep it bearable if that makes sense)..but how i'm going to get through the next ten weeks with DS to look after i've no idea! Good luck!xx