Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant?

imageimage

Hello,

i am new to this but I need some advice I have take 3 pregnancy tests tonight and they have all come up with very faint *positive* lines... see picture. 

am I pregnant? 

X

Replies

• Hello there. Pregnancies can sometimes be a misery. I can remember a time when a friend of mine tested positive for a pregnancy test. One month later she is ovulating. Sometimes I tend to lose trust in pregnancy kits. The only sure way to know whether you are pregnant is to go and see a doctor. I can not really tell you whether you are pregnant or not using the pictures you have sent. They sometimes give wrong information. You can also tell by the change in your body working. Do you feel the same or their is a change of behaviors? if this is the first time to be pregnant I believe it will be hard to tell. But just note that there is always a change if behavior when one is expecting. Go and see a doctor to confirm whether the test is true or not.

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.