Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

My baby is due in May 2008

2»

Replies

• Hi all, you are all going to think I'm mad but I'm feeling a bit left out as I don't have any pregnancy symptoms yet (5 - 6 wks). I'd feel more pregnant if I had sore boobs or something. Some friends have told me that they didn't get any symptoms until 7 weeks on their 2nd pregnancy.
    Does anyone else feel not pregnant?
    Debbie x
  • EllieBee it's great news for you that you're pregnant- bet you're just over the moon! If there's anything you want to ask or are unsure about just fire away cos there's lots of people on here who can give you advice.

Hi Lea77,

Oh yes, definitely over the moon but finding it ever so hard not to tell people. I am rubbish at keeping secrets hence why signing up to this forum where technically, no-one knows me which means I can shout it from the roof tops!!

I'M PREGNANT - WOOHOO!!!! image

Contratulations to Mrs S who conceived on honeymoon, how lovely!!

So when is this new May 2008 forum opening??!!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev133pr___.png

[Modified by: EllieBee on September 14, 2007 08:22 AM]
  • Hi Debbie! Congrats to all of you. I'm nearly 16 wks and due on 1st March, and I haven't really felt pregnant at all. No sickness or anything - just constipation - NICE!

Take care, Jo x
  • Hey all, with my first baby I didn't really feel pregnant- I had slight nausea but that was about it. Once my belly started to get bigger it felt a bit more real! I remember being astonished that the doc and midwife just took my word for it that I was pregnant and didn't do a test to conform it...I know I had done 6 tests myself but still had a feeling they might be wrong!

With this one I've been feeling more sick than I did last time but no sore boobs or anything. I restrained myself and only did about 4 or 5 tests this time! Sickness has been worse this week (I'm 7 weeks now) and had headaches too so I'm hoping it all eases off soon.

If anyone is symptom free I'd say enjoy it!

It's definitely great being able to talk about being pregnant on here as I find it really hard to keep secrets too EllieBee! Had to tell my mum as I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it from her but we haven't told my hubby's family or any friends yet- will try to wait until I'm about 12 weeks I think.

Hope everyone's well. xxx
  • I've had a few early symptoms, mainly mood swings, incredibly sore boobs and burning nipples and a little bit of feeling sick (not being), especially after eating but find a nice cup of tea sorts that out. Weird as I can't stand tea normally which is how I got to thinking I might be pregnant!

• Hi girls,
    Iknow what you mean, some of you will hate me for this but i really was to get morning sickness!! I have sore boobs and my belly is swollen but apart from that i feel pretty normal. Guess its early days though and i'll probably be regretting wishing for morning sickness in a few weeks!! I thought it's strange that they don't test you again at the docs too, you want them to confirm that your not imagining it don't you!! Congrats to all, its so exciting and i agree really hard not to tell everyone and stop reading things on the internet when i should be working!! xx
  • My belly is slightly swollen too but DH keeps telling me I'm being silly and that's its far too early to be showing yet....

• Thank you all, I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one with no symptoms.
    Waiting for that 12 weeks scan seems ages away. Must put it out of my mind and just get on with. It's great sharing everything with you all. xxx
  • Hi Ellie,
    Seriously i look a bit pregnant already! I was worried someone was going to give me their seat on the tube this morning!! My boyfriend says the same as yours and I think its probably water and stuff rather than baby but i think you can start to show early, my shape is definately changing. Everyone is different i guess!
  • Well I've got an appointment in a couple of weeks to check in with the midwife so I'll let her decide. It's hard to contain your excitement though isn't it? No-one at work knows yet so it's difficult to hide the constant smiling and running to the loo!!

• hiya im natalie,22, im due 16th may at the mo!! havent had my dating scan yet tho. my husband and i have a daughter aged 3+half. im on bebo if you go on that?my user name is natalieayhan.If not ill chat to you on babyexpert or write to you if your interested?
    take care xx