Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused and worried?

imageimage

Hi there, 

I've recently been having pregnancy scares(due to my sister being pregnant and basically scaring me into not having any for awhile). I'm not far in life to be ready to have kids yet. I have been taking birth control for several months now but I know it is not 100% effective. I'm not sure if implantation bleeding occurred or not. A little backstory my BC made me bleed for almost an entire month because I was skipping the placebo pills and just starting the next pack. When I tried to go to my doctor they told me my body needed to adjust to the horomones and I should be fine. My flow finally ends and I once again skip my placebos at the end of the month and the next month occurred and I had spotting off and on for about 2 weeks? I took the placebos and no more spotting occurred after that except for my cramps have been a little severe for the past 2-3 months. Anyways, I decided to take a pregnancy test today and I waited the 3 min instructed and I only saw the negative line. An hour later I go back to look at it and I don't know if I'm going crazy but theres possible a faint line? What do you guys think? 

Replies

• Options

That’s negative. Also, you should only trust the result given within the rated timeframe as after that time evaporation lines can sometimes show which may confuse you & are not positive for pregnancy