Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Freebies...

Replies

• If you join Tesco Mother and baby club online they are offering a free baby beginnings basket coupon redeemable at tesco containing

HUGGIES???? Pure Wipes offer gentle cleaning like cotton wool and water

Coughs and sneezes can be harsh on baby and runny little noses can be soothed by KLEENEX Balsam Tissues.

TESCO's My Baby's Bedtime Powder will leave your newborn's skin feeling silky and dry after every bath time.

The handy muslin has a multitude of uses, including mopping up those little messes and can make an excellent emergency bib!

New HUGGIES???? Baby Beginnings Basket also contains an adorable little teddy, soft and comforting, to comfort and sooth even the most restless newborn, providing handy distraction during those nappy changes or a bed time friend.

The first year with your baby will be filled with special little moments every minute of the day and to help you to remember each and every one of them, HUGGIES???? has created a special record book, so that you have a wonderful memento of all those important milestones - first steps, first words....the first everything.

And finally, as a little something extra, the HUGGIES???? little book of money saving coupons offers you money off of HUGGIES???? nappies and KLEENEX Balsam Tissues, as well as a handy 250 extra clubcard points when you spend ??15 on your baby essentials.
  • Bounty are very good too. You get different Bounty bags depending on what stage you are at. With the pregnancy bag, if you get it from Asda you get a ??5 voucher to spend on baby clothes too.
  • Do you know if you can join the Tesco one online? x
  • I joined the tesco one online but it didnt sign me up for the mother and baby club yet, ive got a customer i.d so i can shop online but im not too sure what to do next?? think i did it wrong x
  • Hmm, I can't seem to find the mother and baby bit on the website so think I will have to wait until I am bakc in the UK and go into a store! =D
  • Go onto tesco.com and the click on clubcard then exclusive offers its under there. You get vouchers and a parking permit for when baby comes to use special parking spaces. Hope this helps.;\)