Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have never been this mad ever!!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    oo00oo i hope your signing and dating EVERYTHING as evidence huni or council will blank you! it has to be hand written sign and date. my landlady found this after trying to evict us and had a blazing row with us over it!
  • Options
    Hi Lee am so excited for you today as you are having your scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still here and its my babys due date today!!!! I had really bad nights sleep last night so i think im a bit mardy but im pissed off with people texting me from eight o clock this morning as for the last ten days every day i tell all my friends i will text them as soon as i know anything! Someone rand this morning and said Are you still in bed? I nearly lost it! i finally got up at about 3 this morning watched telly and got back into bed at 7 when oh went to work, so i apologise if im not up and rearing to go! ARghhhhh!!!! Anywaythe reason for my post is to say i forgot to ask how the hypmotist went???? I am so hoping it worked and if all the stress you have had in last few days hasnt made you have one then i am well impressed! What about your oh did he have it too?
  • Options
    Hiya love,
    Hope you havent got much longer babe - I can feel the tension pouring out of you lol. Could be a good sign though - remember when I had my eldest I was the biggest bitch from hell the night before! That is sooo unfair people ringing you like that - as I am sure you let them know!!!!!

I have not had a single ciggy since Friday!!! Cannot believe how well the hypnosis worked. The only problem I have found is having something to do with my hands so have beem working my way through wordsearches and fiddling with elastic bands and pieces of string. I have had no cravings and just feel like I have never smoked - its mental!
    OH is trying to give up on willpower alone but is struggling so think next pay day he will be going for hypnosis too!!!

Cannot believe I am having another boy - am in total shock, was sooo majorly convinced it was a girl lol

Love Lee
  • Options
    I would have liked a girl coz I was gonna name her after my late mum and was convinced coz this pregnancy is sooo majorly different to when I was expecting my boys. Am not disappointed just in shock as I would have put money on it being a girl! Both my boys are mummys boys and are very cuddly so to have another one like that - I would/could never complain lol

Lee
    xxxxx
  • Options
    Ah Lee bless congrats, another boy ! was you partner there at scan what was he like and what did your boys say? Am really chuffed avout the fag thing babe well done you. I think the reason icant stay out the buscuit tin is as it is something to do with your hands. I just hope i can stay off them when lo is born. Im excited now as every one thinks im having a boy xxxxxxx
  • Options
    My OH is over the moon, he has taken my youngest on as his own and is brill mates with my teenager but think its nice he has his own son too as he has a daughter!
    My little Ollie could not be happier - he did not want a sister and let that be known very loudly lol. My teenage boy is really pleased too.
    How you feeling tonight? You still on the curry lol? Really feel for you babe but makes me major pleased am having an elective section lol
    Love Lee
    xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi just thought i would tell you that i have been studying lease law in uni recently and from what i understand (and from past court cases) damp and mould in walls is a very good case to get compensation or a reduction in rent from time you told council to when fixed. You definately have a claim and so you should follow this up with council and threaten court action for compo and they should get their butts in gear (i would actually make the claim as what they have left you in is disgraceful, especially when pg). Hope you get it sorted soon xx
  • Options
    Ah thats lovely to hear im not bothered either way as long as its healthy but i know my oh would be made up if i produced a son and heir, not that we have any money but to carry the name on! No curry tonight ive hadheartburn and acid in throat all day. Ive just ran a hot bathand im having period like pains, its difficult to know whether they are any different to the pain i often get in vag pelvis area though!!!! Or i could just need a poo!!! Ill let you know in the morning x