Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help needed

on Christmas Eve I started to spot i went to the doctors and they said that they thought it was spotting (I didn’t no what this was at the time as this is my first pregnancy) on the 19th dec inwas 2-3 weeks with digital blue but my doctor Said I was from the first day of my last period we went to the epu centre today and I had an internal scan and they couldn’t find anything in my woomb they said I still had a thick lining and done a blood test I then done another test today at home and I’ll m stop 2-3 weeks on clear blue test am I having a misscarrage I’ve had cramps through out this pregnancy and ibs pains other than Christmas eve I have had no other blood surley I would know if I was having a miscarriage right this is my first so I’m pretty worried 

Replies

• If your only 2 to 3 weeks you won't see anything on the scan it's to early. 

• My doctor said  I was more 5 weeks though so I’m confused they have done a blood test today have another one on Friday 

• Fingers crossed your blood test comes back positive x

• If ur not bleeding then it's unlikely ur having a miscarriage. Xx it may just be too early to see on scan and u may not be as far come but cut just have a high level of hcg hormones which may give a false impression u are further along. It may be that he only 2-3 weeks xx