Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just been naughty................

Replies

• i'm missing runny eggs, brie and pate (not all together mind lol) and mussels! and booze, cheeky vimto wld go down nicely. not long now tho yays!

lau89, bacon is absolutely fine, and u can eat philidelphia its a pasteurised cream cheese so its fine, its the mould ripened soft cheeses like brie and camembert u need to avoid.

xx
    35+5
  • I love beetroot normally but for some reason during this pregnancy i cant get enough of it.

I also crave tomatoes (I usually hate them) apples, and salad.

I have been craving very rare steak (I usually eat it blue but for obvious reasons I cant) and a big glass of vodka.

sigh

xx

whats with the healthy cravings????
    lol

http://bd.lilypie.com/d1a40/.png

• I must be naughty at least 3 times a day!! The only thing i avoid is egg, as my eldest has an egg allergy so midwife said to be careful. I still eat prawns, still have the odd medium rare steak when i go out, still drink coke when i fancy it, my philosophy is a little of what you fancy does you good! I had a long chat with my dr about it recently actually, he agreed with my philosophy so i dont feel bad about it! Obviously i don't drink or smoke and eat a healthy balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg, and my baby is growing well so i doubt the odd prawn or whatever is going to do either of us any harm!
  • im missing blue cheese, alcohol i would jus love a bottle of wine tonight imagine how well id sleep lol
    iv also been eating peanuts had to have a peanut chunky kitkat also been drinking pepsi by the gallon xxx
  • Oh my, I am only 6 weeks pregnant but I am missing having the occassional ice cold Corona, with lime and also Magners too.
    I also love Pate and missing that too.
  • ooh im like lynz81 newmrsb and moomin im naughty soo much i dont like cheese so ive not bin naughty there image i eat prawns quite a bit especially over xmas i eat peanuts all the time oh has exema(sp) i also eat runny eggs but like tracey i make sure the white is well cooked the way i see it i spent the 1st 5 months being sick all day and night im not sufferering any more ive gone off choclolate too dont like pate and dont drink or smoke so im not too bad image
  • pretty much everything available?!!!cheeses and pate i do want tho lots and also i eat nutty things.i eat loads of prawns just make sure i dont eat them out just incase.
    skull crushers mmmmmm
  • Im missing a cold cider and blackcurrent with a ciggie! Im still very proud that after 11 years of smoking, I gave up totally a week after I found out I was pregnant. I think the extreme morning sickness which had lasted up until my 17wks helped as The smell of smoke alone made me throw up.
  • i must be thick!! this is my 4th pregnancy n i didnt know u werent meant 2 av them!! i know they used to say steer clear of nuts in case of allergy but i thought they changed it n said a few cud actually prevent allergies or am i imaginning that? coke i gather cuz its high in caffeine?i think its all in moderation tbh,hope u enjoyed hun!! xxx
  • I'm afraid I just couldn't stay away from sushi....I really really tried!
  • I miss runny eggs, but 2 weeks ago i gave in and had eggs benedict and it was amazing. I was craving it so much that I had it - felt really bad afterwards though!
  • with the coke i drink loads so i bought the caffeine free one so no guilt there and well this is my 4th and i am eating peanut butter my mw told me its ok as long as no one in our family like me dh and the kids had any nut allergies? still havent touched a ciggie how good am i i was a smoker for 22 yrs!!!

chloe 34+3
  • im really fancying tarasmalata but i think its only coz im not allowed it lol
  • im afriad i cnt resist runny eggs!! i think alot of it is in moderation.I do turn the egg over n slightly seal the yolk so dnt shout at me!!haha xx
  • i found out i was pregnant on holiday and didnt realise you cant have parma ham. looking back its obvious but at the time i just didnt think!

i have carried on eating prawns, i didnt know that wasnt allowed - am sure they are ok if they are cooked.

i also didnt realise that when they say "dont eat raw egg" that they mean dippy yoke isnt allowed - my midwife told me that and i have been careful since that eggs are hardboiled (ie i now tend not to have them much)!

i dont eat pate at the moment (i love pate normally) and i dont eat smoked salmon (i also love that). i dont tend to be a big coke drinker but i do have a max of 3 instant coffees a day. You can have 4 but i only have up to 3 if i am suffering from constipation (sorry tmi).

i have the occaisional glass of wine, i normally have a glass on a saturday night and i really look forward to it. i told my midwife this and she was fine.

oh and i dont have any alergies and neither does my hubby and i've ate peanuts (not alot although i just made some white chocolate and peanut butter brownies and they were gorgeous!
  • im soooo missing runny eggs - image
    and at xmas i really missed prawns and pate - but i only really eat them at xmas so not too worried about that now! lol
  • i was hoping once i got paid, cuz i get paid monthly so go to grimsby fish market once a month, i could get some swordfish steaks but that not gonna be possible now is it. i really fancy a big bar of galaxy, i dont think its a craving n i know im allowed its just my sweet tooth tho i reckon n a nice big glass of wine which is usually what i have at weekends i know thats ones not allowed, well not a big glass anyway lol
    i'll jus not drink at all through my pregnancy that what i did with my son who's now 16 months (who's not going to sleep at the minute little monster)
    Natalie
    4 weeks xx
  • Oh I would love a runny egg, either fried and in a sandwich or a runny boiled egg or egg mayonise
  • Oh i'd love a southern comfort and lemonade and some new work style cheesecake!
  • Are we not allowed prawns?! I had no idea! I'm 39 weeks and have been eating them throughout!